Just back from Legend!

Had a fabulous cruise and met some great Cruise Critic members.

Ken, the Maitre d' was the best ever! He sang every night and in a way you'd enjoy, not being silly or something. He's the first Maitre d' who I thought earned a gratuity.

Beware room 7135. I talked to a lady who said he sons brought a large starfish back to the room and put it in the bathroom sink where it proceeded to stink up the entire cabin and the hall. After 3 days she was going to throw it overboard but got a staff member to bag it up and dispose of it. Where do people like that come from? She also told me she finds time share places, gets picked up at the pier and enjoys the lunch provided even if she has to listen to the spiel. "I'm too cheap to do an excursion, this is just like one but free!" ????????

I did the Land Rover expedition in Belize through Carnival and had a blast! It was very primitive and the cave we went into required stooping to get through paarts of it. Lots of little bats.

Got a ship on a stick at the first trivia game! Yeah!

I was to of the leader board in the slots tournament with 8090 points. At the last minute a guy hit a triple and beat me! Got a nice t-shirt.

Food was mostly good. Jen, the CD, grows on you and is full of energy.

I had a french door room. I wish the bed was away from it so the door could be properly propped open.

All in all it was fabulous and I'll do it again, hopefully soon.

Is it possible to move the bed enough to open it? Are there two door handles, one on each side? Is there an extra lock at the top of the door?

Thanks. I have one this coming November.:D

Yes, you can move the bed then prop the door open with the bed. Yes, 2 door handles, one on each side. No extra lock.

There frequently was a man outside on the catwalk doing some maintenance on something. Keep your curtain closed!

Is it possible to move the bed enough to open it? Are there two door handles, one on each side? Is there an extra lock at the top of the door?

Thanks. I have one this coming November.:D

Also make sure you get a room between life boats so you can at least see some water.

Hi CruisinpsychRN, we sailed together a few years back on the Glory. I did the Legend the week of July 4th and love it. Which of two do you like better. Also what cabin number was yours, I like the idea of french doors and I am thinking of booking again.

Thanks

Naoma

Archived