Logging into Carnival

Sunflower311

Is anyone having trouble logging into Carnival? On Wed night I printed our luggage tags, boarding pass and paid for two excursions for our cruise coming up at the end of the month. I tried logging in yesterday and today and I keep getting an error that my credentials don't match and they don't have me. I thought maybe a glitch or website update yesterday but I'm still having the problem today and I've also tried via computer and my phone. Thanks!

Is anyone having trouble logging into Carnival? On Wed night I printed our luggage tags, boarding pass and paid for two excursions for our cruise coming up at the end of the month. I tried logging in yesterday and today and I keep getting an error that my credentials don't match and they don't have me. I thought maybe a glitch or website update yesterday but I'm still having the problem today and I've also tried via computer and my phone. Thanks!

I have been able to log on yesterday and today. Also just tried before posting and it worked for me.

I wonder why it won't work for me. If I act like I forgot my password to have them email me, the system tells me I don't even exist in their database!

Maybe the username is different? If all else fails I would call the 1-800 number with my confirmation number and try to see if they can help you get logged back in.

Since I have an upcoming cruise and need to get FTTF for another one, I've been on the website all day each day this week. So, no problems on my end. Definitely call. Also, have you tried a different browser? Maybe the cookies or cache are giving you problems.

I wonder why it won't work for me. If I act like I forgot my password to have them email me, the system tells me I don't even exist in their database!

I had this exact problem a couple months ago. I figured I was going crazy, so I registered as a new user (even though I wasn't), using the same exact e-mail address and created a new password during sign up. It logged me in at that point and had all of my information - past cruises, contact info, etc.

Thank you for all of your responses. I tried this and it worked! Thank you so much!

I had this exact problem a couple months ago. I figured I was going crazy, so I registered as a new user (even though I wasn't), using the same exact e-mail address and created a new password during sign up. It logged me in at that point and had all of my information - past cruises, contact info, etc.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Forums mobile app