Shuttles provided in Valencia Spain

Beanb41

Could anyone recently having visited Valencia Spain on a Celebrity Ship advise whether or not shuttles are provided from the port into the city and if so at what cost. An indication of drop off point would also be helpful

Not recently but in 2016, free shuttles were provided by the port from the ship to the port entrance, its a long way. Its also quite a way into town from the port entrance. At the port entrance is an information kiosk where you can get a bus map. We caught a bus from the port entrance to the old part of town, a bus from there to the science and arts park and another bus from there back to the ship. Each trip was 1.5 Euro pp. Buses are air conditioned clean, not crowded and frequent. Total day out 4.5 Euro pp.

My name is Toni, I'm from Valencia, the yellow buses take you out of the port for free, once there is a red stop with the initials EMT, they take you to the center, visit, Central Market, Plaza de la Virgen, Plaza de la Reina, the Miguelete, everything is very close. I have traveled with the Eclipse, the Baltic, and on August 18 of this year I am boarding with them from Amsterdam,

The port of Valencia has two docks that allow berthing vessels up to 300 meters in length and three other docks located in the area of ​​the northern extension for those ships that exceed this measure. In the latter there is a taxi stop and an internal port shuttle that brings passengers to the Terminal. From there, cruise passengers can reach the center by taxi or with lines 4 and 19 of municipal buses and the City of Arts and Sciences on bus 95. The city is a perfect destination for cruise passengers, as in only Ten minutes can reach from the port to the historic center, making the most of the hours available. The Marina of Valencia is another of the great attractions of the passengers who dock at the port. A space that was transformed for the celebration of the 32nd America's Cup in 2007, converting the area is one of the most dynamic in the city and in which a great gastronomic and leisure offer is combined with a business park in which they are located some of the most relevant companies in the Community

Edited by nasio11