Bar Harbour Question

Countrygurl

Tomorrow is our Bar Harbour port day. Ever the procrastinator, I didn’t book our Acadia NP Tour until today. It’s a 2 1/2 hour excursion arriving back at 4:30. Considering this is a tender port and we have to be back onboard by 5:30, am I cutting it too close? I’m stressing now!

Tomorrow is our Bar Harbour port day. Ever the procrastinator, I didn’t book our Acadia NP Tour until today. It’s a 2 1/2 hour excursion arriving back at 4:30. Considering this is a tender port and we have to be back onboard by 5:30, am I cutting it too close? I’m stressing now!

Is it a private or HAL tour? If HAL - no problem as they will take care of you. If private, you are cutting it a bit close, but should be OK if the tour runs ontime (assuming that the last tender leaves the pier at 5:30PM).

Is it a private or HAL tour? If HAL - no problem as they will take care of you. If private, you are cutting it a bit close, but should be OK if the tour runs ontime (assuming that the last tender leaves the pier at 5:30PM).

It is not a RC excursion. Privately booked through Acadia National Park Tours. Hence the nervousness!

The name of the port is Bar Harbor. not Harbour.

SBtS