Baby pool

leelou48

Has anyone used a tiny inflatable pool on the pool deck besides the duck pool? I used the duck pool last year but my daughters getting big for it. I'm looking for something a tiny bit bigger but not too big.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

It can't be much larger than a tub....there simply isn't room! And emptying a pool will be a pain...a blow up tub can be moved much easier than a pool! You cannot just dump it on the pool deck, or the water will go into the pool..which defeats the whole purpose of keeping the diapered set out of the pool water!

It can't be much larger than a tub....there simply isn't room! And emptying a pool will be a pain...a blow up tub can be moved much easier than a pool! You cannot just dump it on the pool deck, or the water will go into the pool..which defeats the whole purpose of keeping the diapered set out of the pool water!

Yes last time I took the duck one which is small and put it beside our chairs. It took up no more room than her stroller would. People use it as a travel tub. I dumped it in the shower because I am aware of the hygiene situation....hence me looking at pools. I'm just looking for something a tiny bit bigger because she is too big for it so I was curious if anyone used a different type. Not a blow up pool you would typically use in a yard.

I use a "doggie pool" that comes in different sizes and is very durable. The one I have it collapses down to 8"x 8"x 8" and fits right inside our suitcase. I love it and so does my 2 year old and works great on the balcony. I bought mine at Amazon

• 61gqbr3+GpL._AC_US218_.jpg

I used this one on the Allure last year for my (large) 8-month old and it was perfect: https://m.bedbathandbeyond.com/m/product/intex-reg-sunset-glow-baby-pool/1044823221?skuId=44823221

But, we did not use it on the pool deck, only on our balcony.

But I just noticed since we are cruising Carnival next, that baby pools are on their specifically prohibited list.

• 2 weeks later...
Has anyone used a tiny inflatable pool on the pool deck besides the duck pool? I used the duck pool last year but my daughters getting big for it. I'm looking for something a tiny bit bigger but not too big.

https://www.amazon.com/Intex-Sunset-Glow-Baby-Pool/dp/B000I9RZOW

This is what I plan on bringing for our 14 month old grand baby. It can work as a pool and a bathtub. Great idea about dumping water out in the shower, but it won't be to full

I used this one on the Allure last year for my (large) 8-month old and it was perfect: https://m.bedbathandbeyond.com/m/product/intex-reg-sunset-glow-baby-pool/1044823221?skuId=44823221

But, we did not use it on the pool deck, only on our balcony.

But I just noticed since we are cruising Carnival next, that baby pools are on their specifically prohibited list.

lol, that is the same one I was planning on using. Glad to hear it worked well :)