Are You Amped About Sky Princess 2019?

need2cruisesoon

I’m looking at cruises next fall on the Sky so I have some restrained excitement.

However, I am not seeing the usual threads like:

“Everything Sky”or “Lets get Pumped for the Sky”

Please share your enthusiasm and potential Sky cruises for next year, I’d like to discuss more about this 4th Royal Class ship.

Princess-Cruises-Deals.jpg.dd4f9cfcf92c4b71ee0b8563540f0b06.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Not even a little bit. The venues aren't what I want. A French Bistro instead of Crooner's? Nope, nope, nope. I had zero interest in Majestic and Sky appears to be a clone of that ship. Send it to some far-flung area and let someone else have the "thrill" of sailing on the ship.

• Like 1

Getting rid of Crooners on the newer Royal-class was a huge mistake. If you’re going to get rid of something, get rid of Princess Live! and replace it with a real lounge. If you need yet another restaurant move The Shops of Princess and put one there, and locate the shops into the area occupied by the Art Gallery. That space is wasted anyways.

• Like 6

Not even a little bit. The venues aren't what I want. A French Bistro instead of Crooner's? Nope, nope, nope. I had zero interest in Majestic and Sky appears to be a clone of that ship. Send it to some far-flung area and let someone else have the "thrill" of sailing on the ship.

Perhaps something Edge(ier) then?

IMG_1520122159.000869.jpg.5c1a94b729b710a747b1c8736e40e507.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Apart from the Royal and Regals more modern decor, the only improvement over the grand class ships is the buffet. Otherwise I cannot see what they have improved on The sky looks to be a step backwards from the Royal and Regal.

• Like 1

NOPE! I have no interest in any of the new oversized Princess ships, nor the new one once it is completed. I have zero enthusiasm for any of them.

I'll stick with the Pacific Princess and the grand class ships.

• Like 1

We are and already have her booked for her inaugural sailings (many cabin categories are already sold out more then a year and a half out)....we sailed on the inaugurals of the other royal class ships too (Royal, Regal, Majestic and now the Sky.)!! Princess will be adding another Royal class ship in 2020 too. We love them and find them to be the best of the ships of Princess.....Super Excited!! :D:D:D

We’re booked for two weeks on 27 October in a mini suite. Looking forward to it. Love the new Royal Class ships. Will be sailing with a couple of guys we met on the Majestic. Cannot wait. Fingers crossed for some slight changes compared to the first three Royal Class ships.

• Like 1

Getting rid of Crooners on the newer Royal-class was a huge mistake. If you’re going to get rid of something, get rid of Princess Live! and replace it with a real lounge. If you need yet another restaurant move The Shops of Princess and put one there, and locate the shops into the area occupied by the Art Gallery. That space is wasted anyways.

Couldn't agree more!!!

• Like 1