Allure of the Seas August 19-26, 2018 Video Review

Here is the first, of many videos, I am uploading to my youtube.com channel: Cruise Addict. It shows my Allure of the Seas August 19-26, 2018 cruise. The link to the video is below:

Good job, I enjoyed it! Actually going back to see the most recent ones you posted from the same journey! It’s our next cruise, I need it to be time already! :cool:

Good one! We will be doing the volunteer “excursion” here; I had looked for one thinking there is no way one would be out there, but it was! We are so excited about it :D Did you happen to run across anyone who did that one?

Lynn

No, I did not ask anybody else. Our group was 31 people and we went in 4 vans but I did not interact with others outside our group to ask them. It's very easy to do from the port and I highly recommend Mullet Bay.

Thanks for your videos! Which beach is this in San Juan and how did you get there.

Also, I lived in Japan for four years and LOVED it. Don't forget to get away from the "touristy" areas to really see what it's like. Tourist attractions are mainly westernized. Get on the train any direction and visit some more authentic places (FYI just riding the train is an experience). Hope you have a great trip!

Thanks for your videos! Which beach is this in San Juan and how did you get there.

Also, I lived in Japan for four years and LOVED it. Don't forget to get away from the "touristy" areas to really see what it's like. Tourist attractions are mainly westernized. Get on the train any direction and visit some more authentic places (FYI just riding the train is an experience). Hope you have a great trip!

It is El Alambique Beachfront Bar and Grill, Isla Verde beach and it was a short 18 minute, $15 Uber ride.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks for posting these! We sail in December. I noticed Schooner Bar didn’t seem to have the same vibe we have always experienced on smaller ships.

Also where was everyone??? Lol even the rising tides bar looked empty.

Thanks for posting these! We sail in December. I noticed Schooner Bar didn’t seem to have the same vibe we have always experienced on smaller ships.

Also where was everyone??? Lol even the rising tides bar looked empty.

Schooner Bar was well.........horrible as we were on this cruise. Ordered drinks from the menu and they didn’t know what they were. Then pointed to the menu at the drink and they tried to make them but couldn’t do it. I felt sorry for the help as they were clearly not trained.

Overall the drinks on the Allure were the worst I have had on 30 plus cruises.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums