Suite perks on VT Ocean View suite

stalek

For SURE will miss the balcony - my biggest fear! Really wanted the 2 cruise credits though also.

Had 1054 2BD/2BA Suite on Serenade for Oct2016 12n Repo, cruise was all to myself. Was hoping get my kids join me but all 3 in College and couldn't afford miss 2 weeks of class. Did miss the Balcony but this Suite has very nice. Window is Huge. Funny thing was I got room for cheaper then a regular Balcony D1, so had try it giving up my usual Corner/Aft cabin. Also there was 4 robes, 2 were regular thick but other 2 were thin like Summer weight style...

• 2 months later...

Romina the Concierge replied and she said our suite (1054 on Jewel)

20 hours ago, skibyrd said:

Yes it was, and we were thrilled .  Got the email from the concierge and still not sure.  Full gold card! Enjoy!

is considered a Family Suite with FULL suite benefits 😁😁😁 Very good news! If anyone is in doubt they just need to email the concierge with their reservation and she or he can check for you. 

On 6/16/2018 at 10:48 PM, Team Downunder said:

G'day,

Just wondering if anyone can help with the outcome of the question for this if it is a FULL suite? I am looking for a Suite not for the Lounge bur for the double points as this will take us up to Diamond plus once we do the intended cruise.

The booking category is a VT on Jewel of the Seas.

Thanks in advance as I did call the Call Centre just before and they were 'unsure' like the previous comments on this post.

Cheers!

At the risk of sounding really dumb, how do you email the concierge? 

We have booked 1804 Panoramic Family Suite on the Freedom for January 2020.  When I booked I was told it was comparable to a JS.  I asked our TA and they said a "suite was a suite", unless it is a junior.  

I am also worried because I have heard of other parties of two who had these cabins got re-booked when a larger party wanted the cabin.  I would not be happy.  I would rather grab a JS at a comparable price now then be stuck with a bad location later.

Why book this cabin?  Because we are going on the ABC route and it is really hot out on the balcony.  Plus, we thought the extra half bath would be a good bonus.

11 minutes ago, beachluver9 said:

We have booked 1804 Panoramic Family Suite on the Freedom for January 2020.  When I booked I was told it was comparable to a JS.  I asked our TA and they said a "suite was a suite", unless it is a junior.  

I am also worried because I have heard of other parties of two who had these cabins got re-booked when a larger party wanted the cabin.  I would not be happy.  I would rather grab a JS at a comparable price now then be stuck with a bad location later.

Why book this cabin?  Because we are going on the ABC route and it is really hot out on the balcony.  Plus, we thought the extra half bath would be a good bonus.

You get full suite gold card benefits with the VP  Suites...we were just on in december in 1804.

On 12/27/2018 at 5:30 PM, beachluver9 said:

The email for Freedom should be FR_concierge@rccl.com 

But I heard those cabins are definitely a suite. That's why they changed the name. They are calling our cabin a Family Suite now too. I have actually been in that cabin and you will love it! We toured it right after it was added to Freedom. It's an ideal family cabin and a little much for 2 but if you don't like to share a bathroom or even a bedroom you'll be golden!