Live. Adventure 9/17

simpsol

We're from Canada....and have never seen the Cabot Trail. Shame on us and kudos to you (and this group) for visiting Eastern Canada.

I note comments re: clothes. We've migrated to those 'puffy' jackets that fold down nicely in luggage. Enjoy the fall colours.

Today was Halifax. We took the Halifax Titanic Historical Tour with Paul. Best tour ever. His “side” job is limo driving (and has a pretty well known clientele) but he prefers doing these tours and showing off his city. If you want a Halifax tour, this is a must. Pics later tonight. But had to rave about the awesomeness of this tour

Today was Halifax. We took the Halifax Titanic Historical Tour with Paul. Best tour ever. His “side” job is limo driving (and has a pretty well known clientele) but he prefers doing these tours and showing off his city. If you want a Halifax tour, this is a must. Pics later tonight. But had to rave about the awesomeness of this tour

Glad to hear this we have booked him for Oct 2019 while on the Adventure

This looks really good. How much was it and how many in the coach?

Noticed the covered bridge in photo. This summer, on a trip to eastern Canada (but not Cabot Trail, sadly, as time did not allow). we learned that one of the reasons for a covered bridge was to keep horses from shying away from water. Obvious other benefits are to protect the bridge deck and to protect people from weather. Anyhow, the horse angle caught me by surprise. Great pics, thanks for posting.

We took this exact same tour on September 12th, and I agree with everything you have said about Paul and the quality of this tour. His van is wonderful, especially because it has a tall roof, so you can stand while entering and leaving. It’s a 15 passenger van, but he only takes 10. We LOVED the pictures and videos that he showed all along the way on and

iPad mounted high up in front. If you want to go with Paul, you must book him MONTHS ahead of time. By the way, simpsol, I have the same pics you do😁.

Paul truly was exceptional in every way. Amazing tour and guide. Highlight of our trip

We took this exact same tour on September 12th, and I agree with everything you have said about Paul and the quality of this tour. His van is wonderful, especially because it has a tall roof, so you can stand while entering and leaving. It’s a 15 passenger van, but he only takes 10. We LOVED the pictures and videos that he showed all along the way on and

iPad mounted high up in front. If you want to go with Paul, you must book him MONTHS ahead of time. By the way, simpsol, I have the same pics you do😁.

Sea has been extremely calm. Boston was rainy yesterday and Portland cloudy today but every other day almost perfect. All muster stations on on outside on deck

Been reading your posts...fantastic review. We will be on Adventure 09/28. Couple questions.... How smooth are the seas this week? Do you know where muster station D18 is located?

Junior suite. Kinda moldy but we don’t complain. Only bad thing is the horrific elevators. Most are out of service

Great live thread! I can't wait for our cruise in January. What cabin type do you have? Any photos?

Been reading your posts...fantastic review. We will be on Adventure 09/28. Couple questions.... How smooth are the seas this week? Do you know where muster station D18 is located?

We were on the 9/7 sailing, our muster station D22 was in the dining room. There were several other groups that were also in the dining room, but I don't know if D22 was one of them.

Sea has been extremely calm. Boston was rainy yesterday and Portland cloudy today but every other day almost perfect. All muster stations on on outside on deck

Thank you. Hopefully you will not have any problems in Bayonne... They have had a lot of rain and some flooding. It does not appear to have affected the cruise port or airport. Expecting more rain on Thurs.

Again, thanks for you great review.