Serenade of the Seas -Rita’s Cantina

Signet

I have a simple question. Does Sernade of the Seas still have Rita’s Cantina on board? I see it showing on deck 11 on the deck plans. But I do not see it listed as a dining option.

Can someone who has been on the Serenade recently let me know if Rita’s is still a dining option.

Was aboard Serenade this past December and, yes, Rita's Cantina was up and running.

Although we talked of doing Rita's for lunch one day, we never got around to it as the choices in the Windjammer were pretty good on our sailing.

I have a simple question. Does Sernade of the Seas still have Rita’s Cantina on board? I see it showing on deck 11 on the deck plans. But I do not see it listed as a dining option.

Can someone who has been on the Serenade recently let me know if Rita’s is still a dining option.

We did a B2B on the Serenade and got off the ship about a month ago. After we got our lunch from the Windjammer, we would go outside in the Cantina seating area because the view is amazing. The Cantina Bar was always open, but we never saw people getting served from the restaurant. Some days we weren't eating lunch until 2:00. We finally asked one of the bartenders if Rita's was closed, as we assumed it was, and he said "No, it just doesn't open until 3:00." We never ate there so we can't comment on the food. Hope this helps you out.

Ok then... so they have a bar named Rita’s Cantina with no food served, that’s to bad.

The wife enjoyed Rita’s while on the Allure (a few years ago). I think she enjoyed it mostly because she likes Mexican food. We will still enjoy our Transatlantic next month.

• 6 months later...

Update-

Just got off the Serenade yesterday.

The signage and general setup for Rita's Cantina is still intact. Even the bar is still present. Unfortunately, the area is only an extension of the Windjammer now. There is no specialty or complimentary dining available there.

I spoke with one of the restaurant officers and he indicated that there are no immediate plans to re-open the Rita's area to Mexican dishes.

I have never seen it open, but we always ate outside the WJ so passed it going out. They closed it on the Radiance and is still closed as far as I know. We were on the Serenade a yr ago and it wasn't open.

Was on Serenade less then yr ago and Rita's was open for food at nite, but now closed. While was open they'd have Fire Door shut between them and Wind Jammer so would appear closed. To get there would have to go around other way up deck then down... Now closed as other's said