What’s going in charleston at end of next June?

JBallz38

Tried booking some rooms for our June 24, 2019 trip and many are saying full or no availability. Is it just too far out or is something going on that hotels would already be booked?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Its too far out as you can't even book Marriott or IHG (Holiday inn) properties that far out yet. Hilton is letting you use dates that far out but showing "sold out" so that is which one I assume you are checking. There is noting special at that time of year here that i know of. Just wait a month or so and you should be able to start seeing stuff available.

Give it a little while and check again. Spoleto is a month prior so it isn't that, and no other big annual event that time of year so as Dave said, likely availability just hasn't been released yet.

(Obviously don't wait til the last minute though; I live in Charleston and a month ago my AC went out and it took a few days to get fixed. Temps climbed, and I finally gave in when it got unbearable and booked a hotel room. Took 4 or 5 tries til I found one with availability. There was nothing special going on, but tourist season is in full swing in June.)

Give it a little while and check again. Spoleto is a month prior so it isn't that, and no other big annual event that time of year so as Dave said, likely availability just hasn't been released yet.

(Obviously don't wait til the last minute though; I live in Charleston and a month ago my AC went out and it took a few days to get fixed. Temps climbed, and I finally gave in when it got unbearable and booked a hotel room. Took 4 or 5 tries til I found one with availability. There was nothing special going on, but tourist season is in full swing in June.)

eeeeek. :o