Location of Captains Club Hostess and Concierge Desks on Silhouette

Luvcrusn

I searched on X site and cruisedeckplans.com and called Captains Club but can't find the answer to where the Captains Club hostess (not Michaels Club) or the Concierge desks are on Silhouette. On Eclipse they were on deck 7 and on Reflection, the Penthouse deck, but no one can tell me (mind boggling) where it is on Silhouette. and it doesn't seem to show up on anyone's deck plans. Thanks ahead of time. I know I'll get an answer here.

Interestinly two different Captains Club representatives told me that both desks in question were near guest relations on deck 3 after lengthy hold times while they searched. Perhaps I should forward them the pictures

post below! :confused:

Thanks all. Captains club couldn't find the info but you can count on Cruise Critic.:D

We have sailed Celebrity since 2009. Never knew there was a Captains club hostess or concierges desk. What would be some uses for them? Want to see if I am missing something!:)

Captain’s Club Host is who you contact for questions about the program. They also are present at the Elite breakfast and Elite cocktail hour. They coordinate the Elite tea and wine tasting events, officer’s table invitations, bridge tours, Zenith recognition parties and the captain’s Club celebration.

Concierge helps with lost luggage, or if you want to make reservations at a restaurant on shore. If you are ever unfortunate to have to leave the ship quickly due to an emergency, the Concierge helps you with arrangements.

Captain’s Club Host is who you contact for questions about the program. They also are present at the Elite breakfast and Elite cocktail hour. They coordinate the Elite tea and wine tasting events, officer’s table invitations, bridge tours, Zenith recognition parties and the captain’s Club celebration.

Concierge helps with lost luggage, or if you want to make reservations at a restaurant on shore. If you are ever unfortunate to have to leave the ship quickly due to an emergency, the Concierge helps you with arrangements.

Thanks. Hope I never have to leave early, but now I know where to get help.

Both the Captains Club host and the Concierge have been helpful on various cruises. We've been invited to sail aways, had the concierge make reservations on and off the ship, had our airline boarding passes printed, gotten help cancelling and making reservations for shore excursions, dining, etc. We've also gotten some great tips for off the beaten path places to visit in ports.

I thought the Concierge host was there to assist those booked in concierge cabins. only. On the equinox she also arranged a special party for those in concierge cabins a party on the helicopter landing. She was far more helpful than the Captains Club hostess. Both were very nice though. Between the elite status and concierge cabin, I was well looked after and had a lot of perks. Very nice cruise.

I thought the Concierge host was there to assist those booked in concierge cabins. only. On the equinox she also arranged a special party for those in concierge cabins a party on the helicopter landing. She was far more helpful than the Captains Club hostess. Both were very nice though. Between the elite status and concierge cabin, I was well looked after and had a lot of perks. Very nice cruise.
Although it says there is a dedicated concierge for Concierge Class, they will in fact help anyone on board.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Forums mobile app