Infinity designated smoking areas

sailco

Can anyone tell me where the designated smoking areas are on the Celebrity Infinity? Our roll call are trying to organise a casual meet up and want to avoid the smoking areas.

There is no smoking anywhere inside the ship so anywhere inside.

There is smoking allowed on the port side of the Oceanview bar which is a common place for Roll Calls to gather. Lots of room up there for all and my experience is, unless you stand in the middle of the smoking area which consists of a few tables on the portside, the smoke immediately disperses when the ship is underway. The Bar is on the aft open deck on Deck 10.

Great place to meet up with a group and great for sailaways. And again, no smoke issue that I’ve experienced. Others??

Den

There is smoking allowed on the port side of the Oceanview bar which is a common place for Roll Calls to gather. Lots of room up there for all and my experience is, unless you stand in the middle of the smoking area which consists of a few tables on the portside, the smoke immediately disperses when the ship is underway. The Bar is on the aft open deck on Deck 10.

Great place to meet up with a group and great for sailaways. And again, no smoke issue that I’ve experienced. Others??

Den

Unless things have changed recently, they discontinued smoking at the Oceanview Bar altogether. Maybe Infinity is an exception to the rule, but not on any of the other M-Class ships.

Now, on the S-Class ships, smoking is allowed at the Sunset Bar on the port side.

On Infinity I would suspect Deck 5 port side, Pool Deck port side, and Mast Bar.

The OP would like to know if the bar at the aft of the ship is a designated smoking area. We know that there is no smoking indoors.

How do you know what the OP is asking about specifically?

She posted once on this thread and only asked where the smoking areas were and mentioned she wanted a smoke free meeting area. She said nothing about the aft bar. We aren't mind readers.

Unless things have changed recently, they discontinued smoking at the Oceanview Bar altogether. Maybe Infinity is an exception to the rule, but not on any of the other M-Class ships.

Now, on the S-Class ships, smoking is allowed at the Sunset Bar on the port side.

On Infinity I would suspect Deck 5 port side, Pool Deck port side, and Mast Bar.

Wine-O probably has more up to date info than I have. So the Oceanview Bar on the Stern is a great place to meet up.

Den

Den

Thanks. This is what I wanted to hear.

Mom - Lady Arwen is on my roll call. She knows I was specifically interested in the aft bar but didn't say so.

Wine-O Excellent news thank you. We were on the Constellation earlier this year and I was sure it was smoke free. So, just checking :cool: