Dominique Vines Bar Caribbean Princess

NRWPA

OMG! I wrote a review of my 8/25/18 cruise and don't believe I mentioned one of my very favorite people on the ship! She is Dominique and is bartender at Vines on Caribbean Princess. She is the sweetest person and a great representative for Princess cruises. She gave me great advice regarding wines to purchase when going to Crown Grill and what wines to drink when I was unsure what to order. I enjoyed the sushi at Vines several times also, a great treat for me. The whole trip was great but Dominique was underrepresented in my review. The staff I encountered are some of the greatest assets of Princess Cruises and I wanted to ensure they all receive their due. Anyone going on Caribbean Princess who enjoys a glass of wine or two would be well served to stop by Vines, have a serving of sushi and maybe some tapas and enjoy stellar service :)

OMG! I wrote a review of my 8/25/18 cruise and don't believe I mentioned one of my very favorite people on the ship! She is Dominique and is bartender at Vines on Caribbean Princess. She is the sweetest person and a great representative for Princess cruises. She gave me great advice regarding wines to purchase when going to Crown Grill and what wines to drink when I was unsure what to order. I enjoyed the sushi at Vines several times also, a great treat for me. The whole trip was great but Dominique was underrepresented in my review. The staff I encountered are some of the greatest assets of Princess Cruises and I wanted to ensure they all receive their due. Anyone going on Caribbean Princess who enjoys a glass of wine or two would be well served to stop by Vines, have a serving of sushi and maybe some tapas and enjoy stellar service :)

She took great care of us last month onboard the CB! :)

All of our bar servers at Vines on CB in January were extremely nice and helpful.

Note: I ask this question to differnt servers at various times:

Q: Can people who don't drink wine still come here for sushi at no cost?

A: Always was told by each of them ... No one will be turned away even if they only want a glass of water.

I sent in extra cudos for staff on Emerald. I sent it to customerrelations@princesscruises.com and got a nice phone call telling me that the staff and their managers would get a copy of what I had submitted. If you still want to give "extra credit" to Dominique I would suggest sending email to that address. You can write it up in a Word document or a text document and attach it to the email if you want to go into detail.

Best and most friendly drink service on the ship in May was definitely at Vines. The two bartenders were fantastic and the chef spoiled us. The chef learned we didn't like sushi, so he kept bacon wrapped shrimp and a cheese/fruit plate for us each night.

WOW!!!!!!!!! We were on this past July and couldn't agree more!!!!!! We still talk about her. The ship experience sadly was very mediocre, but we looked forward to seeing her at Vines. Anyone going on should ask for her.

I’ve been fortunate enough to cruise with Dominique twice! She is amazing and of course she remembered me (and my parents). I’m glad to hear she has been promoted to bar tender. She definitely deserves it. Both times I provided comment cards and mentioned her by name in the post cruise survey. She really is the consummate host.