Seaside and spinning/cycling

kateymwf

I saw a video of the gym and it looks like they have a very nice spinning room. Can anyone tell me are the bike in that room only allowed to be used during designated classes? Also how much do spin classes cost? Are you allowed to go in there and spin yourself? I will be going with the larger group on the May 26 sailing and several of us would like to do a spin class. We could also make our own spin class, just didn’t know if it was allowed.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 1 month later...

The spinning room is small and I thought the classes were $13 or $23 or something close. The classes were always scheduled at 10 am, which was too late for me or I would have done a few for cardio. I was in the gym all week and as is the case on a ship, was very crowded the first few days but by Wednesday it was only the same few people and by Friday it was almost empty lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

All cruises I've ever been on only allowed those bikes to be used during an official spinning class. They are often locked up or have their saddles removed to insure nobody uses them outside of scheduled classes.

I'm on the May 26th sailing also and will most likely see you in one or more of those classes!

~Brian