Does anybody have advice for redeeming LCV nights when so many cruises are on sale?

newcruisermom

The best opportunity to use your free nights is to look at our cruises more than 12-18 months out; they tend to be at their lowest price and typically aren’t yet offered under a promotion. So book early, and use your earned nights!

https://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/int/le-club-voyage/le-club-voyage-program/member-benefits

Interesting... So another question:

I have six free nights due soon. If I sail with a friend , in the same cabin, who has not yet reached that level of getting free nights,

does that person then not get the promo for the sailing, but also need to pay full price?

If the cabin mate does not get the promo, it seems that this benefit is geared towards couples who always sail together.

Interesting... So another question:

I have six free nights due soon. If I sail with a friend , in the same cabin, who has not yet reached that level of getting free nights,

does that person then not get the promo for the sailing, but also need to pay full price?

If the cabin mate does not get the promo, it seems that this benefit is geared towards couples who always sail together.

The free nights are earned on a cabin rather than individually so if you have them and sailed with a friend who was in the cabin with you then you'd both benefit. For example, if you took a seven night cruise you could use your six free nights and pay one night at full rate and split that cost between you. At least that is how I understand it.

Phil