Azamara Pursuit

AllisonJames

I'll see if someone is or will be posting the pictures onto our website. That way I could share a URL link for you to visit.

Beyond that I can't be of much help this week since I'm on the Quest off of Cuba. There is no Wifi ashore and while I'm onboard I haven't been looking at social media very often, except checking up on your CC threads.

I'll see if someone is or will be posting the pictures onto our website. That way I could share a URL link for you to visit.

Beyond that I can't be of much help this week since I'm on the Quest off of Cuba. There is no Wifi ashore and while I'm onboard I haven't been looking at social media very often, except checking up on your CC threads.

That would be lovely having an official link Bonnie. No rush though - enjoy your cruise thats what matters!!!

I use an iMac and for various websites or various days have to switch between Safari, Chrome and Firefox -- especially for printing. I lived through the SCSI era ["SCSI is voodoo"] and now we have Browsers are voodoo.

Following only on the iPad app and really interested in seeing all the pics and updates. Though am now a bit confused? Az Pursuit is showing on Marine traffic in Freeport Bahamas. I thought the refit was being done at Harland and Wolf Belfast? Must have missed quite a few tweeters/snap chatters[emoji57]. Sad to say I’m not old enough to know better!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thanks for the info. I very much look forward to seeing her reimagining! I assume there must be a lot of work to do since they have left 4 and a half months to do it. Is she in such a shape?

Thanks for the info. I very much look forward to seeing her reimagining! I assume there must be a lot of work to do since they have left 4 and a half months to do it. Is she in such a shape?

She is in better shape now than she was. She failed a US Coastguard inspection when she sailed as P and O Fathom and they had a few things that needed sorting. Both Quest and Journey were very tight on time after their reimagining and I’m presuming as a new ship to the fleet Azamara will want to get it right and give themselves the space and not put themselves through that again. I’m sure there will be lots of press and special events that will take up time too and then all of a sudden she’ll be ready for paying guests!

Phil

Yes, she does Phil. They had her first “crew in the drydock” photo done yesterday but as it’s on a personal Facebook page I won’t share it. I’m sure Azamara will tweet it soon. There will be a much bigger crew in drydock picture done in Belfast I’m sure

From what was posted, they are doing some testing and trials en route. Also Captain Carl posted a comment that the route was going against strong currents.