Nancy's Oasis ~ A Website About Cruising And Much More!

JimAOk1945

Hi Everyone,

I'd like to invite you to visit my wife's website Nancy's Oasis. It's mostly devoted to our passion for cruising with a whole section she has built for slideshows featuring the cruises we have been on and is added to each time we take a new cruise.

Over the years her photography skills have increased with experience and upgrading to better cameras so you will see a difference between the older slide shows versus the more recent ones.

Beneath my signature you will see links to her website and the various cruises we have been on so far. Our next cruise is a full transit of the Panama Canal. She plans to have those pictures up by mid January. I'll add a link to my signature and to this thread when they are ready for viewing.

In the meantime, I'll post a link to our 2016 Christmas cruise slideshow here for you to view when you have time. She loves having visitors to her website!

Dec 2016 Christmas Cruise on Liberty of the Seas

I hope you enjoy viewing her slide shows. Please feel free to post any questions you may have and I'll do my best to answer them.

Enjoyed her photo subjects on your Canada/NE cruise - the changing color of leaves as it is one of the cruise’s highlights. Thanks for sharing.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I will let her know you enjoyed viewing them. That was a very enjoyable cruise for us.

Happy cruising and Merry Christmas!

*❅.•*˚✻1f384.png🎄.• * ˚26c4.png.❅.*❅.•*˚✻1f384.png🎄.• * ˚26c4.png.❅.

One of the most enjoyable Christmas programs we have ever attended while at sea, was on our 2012 Christmas cruise on the Mariner of the Seas. It was a Christmas Day Ice Skating Show which took place in the ice skating rink on the ship! It was fantastic!

My wife took a lot of pictures and made them into a slide show with music for her website. Take a look when you have time.

The link below will take you there.

http://nancysoasis.com/2012ice/ice.html

Happy cruising and Merry Christmas!

*❅.•*˚✻1f384.png.• * ˚26c4.png.❅.*❅.•*˚✻1f384.png.• * ˚26c4.png.❅.

• 4 weeks later...

My wife and I returned from our Panama Canal transit yesterday. She took hundreds of pictures of the entire journey and hopes to get them on her website in mid January. I will post an update when they are ready for viewing.

We had a great cruise and Holland America exceeded our expectations.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Forums mobile app

• 1 month later...

Thinking about taking a cruise? My wife and I have cruised on Carnival, Princess, Royal Caribbean cruise lines. Seeing pictures and slideshows might help you decide which cruise line and itinerary you would like to try.

Take a look at the Travel Slide Show section of my wife's website at the link below when you have time. As the old saying goes "A picture is worth a thousand words."

A World Of Wonder

A cruise is a wonderful way to see the world!

It's finished! My wife completed updating her website with the section containing slide shows of our December 8 - 22, 2017 Panama Canal Transit cruise from San Diego to Fort Lauderdale on the Holland America Westerdam.

Take a look at it when you have time. I'll insert a link below that will take you directly to it. Cruising is a fantastic way to travel!

2017 Panama Canal Transit cruise

• 4 weeks later...

During a shore excursion called Puerto Caldera, Costa Rica - Panoramic Scenic Ride in Esparza, near Puntarenas, Costa Rica, my wife and I watched a performance of young school children dancing in the town square. Our guide told us they had to qualify to be a part of the group by working hard in school to get good grades. They were so proud to show off their traditional costumes as well as the dances they had learned.

There was a little girl about 4 years old in the group. At first she was shy but when the music began it was all forgotten. As you will see this group of children was quite professional given their young ages.

Toward the end of the performance, participation from our group was encouraged for a bull fighting dance. You will see me (gray T-shirt) playing the part of a bullfighter with a big grin on my face. You might like to watch this short video copied over from my wife's YouTube channel at the link below.

edEfZf8BEmU

• 2 weeks later...

Our suite on the Holland America Westerdam during our Panama Canal Transit cruise in Deceberm 2017. It was very comfortable and our room steward did a great job of keeping it clean for the entire cruise.

vkqDbX82swo