Body wash/ Shower gel

rabin1

Does Azamara provide shower gel/body wash in regular cabins not suites? If so do you know the kind? Is it a mystery brand and is it any good?

Trying to decide whether I need to carry any with me. Don;t want to but if I have to will.

Thank you

Kathy

The provided products are perfectly adequate.

I always take a pump action anti-bacterial hand wash. Small tablets of soap are provided, but in my opinion they are unhygienic. I place the remains of the soap and container in the bin at the end of the cruise.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I like the body wash and moisturizer. The soap bars are also nice. I have sensitive skin and have no problems. I take my own face wash, shampoo and conditioner. There's also a supply of puffs and Q-tips as well as facial tissue.

The water itself is soft.

There is also a nice terry robe and slippers.

We’re very happy with the provided soap, shampoo, conditioner and body lotion.

On our last cruise the dressing gowns weren’t in the wardrobe, but we asked the steward and he quickly provided them. I think they had got into port later than expected and I guess they had less time than usual to get all the cabins ready.

Also on my last two cruises I have asked for more coat-hangers and been given lots more (the wire ones that laundry comes back on).

Im ok with the shower gel, soap and body lotion but bring my own hair products. How many remember when it used to be Elemis products in the rooms, I loved that, but was not a fan of the next “enhancement” of About Rose, which my skin reacted to.

My hair reacts badly enough to climate change without a product change as well. I decant enough from my home bottles into travel jars so the weight is minor.

If you’ve recently had a colour or Keratin treatment it may not react to well with the Eco stuff.

Im ok with the shower gel, soap and body lotion but bring my own hair products. How many remember when it used to be Elemis products in the rooms, I loved that, but was not a fan of the next “enhancement” of About Rose, which my skin reacted to.

My hair reacts badly enough to climate change without a product change as well. I decant enough from my home bottles into travel jars so the weight is minor.

If you’ve recently had a colour or Keratin treatment it may not react to well with the Eco stuff.

Sent from my iPad using Foruprodums

We well remember that the Elemis products used to be in all the rooms .

Yet another thing that was better in the old days.

My DW now takes her own products.

Thanks guys for all the info. I was only asking about the body wash. I also would use no other products on my hair but my own. My hair is to my waist and I am too fussy about what I use. I just didn;t want to carry one more bottle of shower body wash if I did not have too.

Thanks again

Kathy

The provided products are perfectly adequate.

I always take a pump action anti-bacterial hand wash. Small tablets of soap are provided, but in my opinion they are unhygienic. I place the remains of the soap and container in the bin at the end of the cruise.

The "small tablet" for the shower is three inches in diameter and one inch thick; for the sink, two-and-a-half inches in diameter and three-quarters of an inch thick. Shower gel is also provided for those who prefer.

The "small tablet" for the shower is three inches in diameter and one inch thick; for the sink, two-and-a-half inches in diameter and three-quarters of an inch thick. Shower gel is also provided for those who prefer.

Yes, the soap tablets are fine for me. I've always had a larger one for the shower and a smaller one for the sink. I can’t stand using shower gel.

Phil

You guys made me laugh today thank you. Apparently you guys call soap bars tablets and here in America we call them a bar of soap. I learned something today. I have a friend from the UK and she calls a hair barrette a hair slide and that makes me laugh as well. The other one is calling a baby carriage a pram. I love these words you guys use. Just first time I heard had to stop and think a second................like going around a roundabout......lol

Kathy

You guys made me laugh today thank you. Apparently you guys call soap bars tablets and here in America we call them a bar of soap. I learned something today. I have a friend from the UK and she calls a hair barrette a hair slide and that makes me laugh as well. The other one is calling a baby carriage a pram. I love these words you guys use. Just first time I heard had to stop and think a second................like going around a roundabout......lol

Kathy

It's a bar of soap to me too. I was following what others had written. I'm also known to say "elevator" too, much to the chagrin of my friends here in the UK;)

Phil