Classic package

sailingsusie

We are not fancy cocktail drinkers, just beer, highballs and mimosas. Is there enough included in the Classic drink package that would keep us happy?

Look on line at what is available. Only you can determine based on your drinking habits.

We are not fancy cocktail drinkers, just beer, highballs and mimosas. Is there enough included in the Classic drink package that would keep us happy?

The package is, I believe, really comprehensive. You can find details on the Celebrity website. You will find that as well as a good selection of spirits together with wines by the glass, including a prosecco which should be find to make your mimosa. The package also includes all soft drinks together with bottled water and specialty tea and coffee, so there should be plenty there to please you. You also get 15% discount on bottles of wine.

I did a search on this forum and found this. It's from a poster who sailed on the constellation October 31, 2017.

d7b5a459a82c18697c80aa346902dfbb.jpg

You should be fine. Also, now if you order something above the package you're only charged the difference between the Classic allowance and the drink cost + 18%. We've always been happy and not needed to order off the package. There's a wide variety included.

I did a search on this forum and found this. It's from a poster who sailed on the constellation October 31, 2017.

Wow - thanks for that.

We have the classic package on our upcoming cruise in March / April

I'm happy they have Jim Beam, Corona and Heineken :D

I assume the classic package it the same on all celebrity ships? (we're on Solstice)

Wow - thanks for that.

I assume the classic package it the same on all celebrity ships? (we're on Solstice)

You can expect the package to be the same everywhere, however don't expect every bar to have every product, nor expect certain products especially beers to be available at all. Good luck.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Forums mobile app

Wow - thanks for that.

You're welcome.

Regarding no smoothies, I find my preference to be to order a pina colada (for example) and leave out the liquor. I'm not a huge fan of alcohol, but the nonalcoholic fuity/smoothie like drinks are great!

How much is a smoothie? It says it covers up to $9. If you look on their own website it doesn't say smoothies in either the Classic or the Premium pkg.

I have the Classic Pkg and thought I saw somewhere smoothies were included. Now I need to figure out where I saw it. I don't drink alcohol so that was one thing I was looking forward to having.

How much is a smoothie? It says it covers up to $9. If you look on their own website it doesn't say smoothies in either the Classic or the Premium pkg.

I have the Classic Pkg and thought I saw somewhere smoothies were included. Now I need to figure out where I saw it. I don't drink alcohol so that was one thing I was looking forward to having.

Why don't you get the premium non-alcoholic package instead? If you aren't drinking alcohol at all anyway, it would probably cover all your drinking needs and desires.

Why don't you get the premium non-alcoholic package instead? If you aren't drinking alcohol at all anyway, it would probably cover all your drinking needs and desires.

I'm going with my mom and the Classic Drink Pkg was one of the free offers we got. She drinks.

If you want to upgrade your package, you can do it at anytime. I just booked on the sale and we got the Classic for free (we had to pay the gratuity, fair) but there are certain spirits that we prefer and are not on the classic. I wasn't sure if we would be able to just pay the upgrade because of the freebie, but we were a able to for just $10 per day/per person plus gratuity.

If you go onto the Celebrity website and look up Aquaspa Cafe it says it's complementary. I doubt that smoothies cost more than the fancy coffees and teas they have available for free on the Classic Pkg.

My mom is happy with the Classic Pkg for drinks. If she wants a better wine she will just pay for it. But I doubt she will want to pay more, she will probably just drink the free wines with dinner.

I find it interesting that both smoothies and bottled water seem to be excluded from the classic package.

I have checked on Celebrities own website and smoothies aren't listed for either the Classic or Premium Drink Packages. I do believe they are included for both packages as I looked up the Aquaspa Cafe and it says Complimentary (drinks might be an exception but how much can they charge for a smoothie?)

I also found this it's from over a year ago but someone posted that smoothies are included on the Classic Drink Package. Post #91 - https://boards.cruisecritic.com.au/showthread.php?t=2283776&page=5

I'm going with my mom and the Classic Drink Pkg was one of the free offers we got. She drinks.

Yes. But I think you can change your package to a Premium non-alcoholic. I can't say for sure, but you can always ask. This is what's included in the Premium non-alcoholic:

Enjoy nearly our entire selection of sodas selections on board including all canned and fountain soft drinks from Coca-Cola, premium bottled water from Evian, Perrier and San Pellegrino, specialty coffees and teas, non-alcoholic frozen drinks and smoothies, Red Bull Energy Drink and specialty waters from Vitamin Water.

From what I can see water isn't available on the classic package. Is this true? Generally water is way over priced when purchasing it individually on land or sea. It may be worth it for me to up grade just for water. I'm not picky about any brand. I just like bottled water to take medications in the morning, to drink on sea days on deck and to bring along on port days.

From what I can see water isn't available on the classic package. Is this true? Generally water is way over priced when purchasing it individually on land or sea. It may be worth it for me to up grade just for water. I'm not picky about any brand. I just like bottled water to take medications in the morning, to drink on sea days on deck and to bring along on port days.

We just got off the Summit and we had several bottles of water each day with the Classic package. Not a brand anyone has ever heard of :), but water was included.