Residence Inn FLL Intracoastal/Il Lugano

UK Fan

Does anyone have any experience with this hotel for a pre-cruise stay? Our other option appears to be the Residence Inn Airport & Cruiseport.

I know this location doesn't offer airport transfers, but it seems there are more restaurants, etc. nearby when compared to the other location. How is the area?

Thanks.

Does anyone have any experience with this hotel for a pre-cruise stay? Our other option appears to be the Residence Inn Airport & Cruiseport.

I know this location doesn't offer airport transfers, but it seems there are more restaurants, etc. nearby when compared to the other location. How is the area?

Thanks.

The area is great! The area is considered "North Beach". The hotel is right on the Intracoastal. The water taxi stop is next door at Bokampers, and there are 3-4 blocks of bars and restaurants within walking distance, as well as on the opposite side of the bridge. Beach access is 2 blocks away.

The area is great! The area is considered "North Beach". The hotel is right on the Intracoastal. The water taxi stop is next door at Bokampers, and there are 3-4 blocks of bars and restaurants within walking distance, as well as on the opposite side of the bridge. Beach access is 2 blocks away.

Thanks so much for your feedback! The other RI doesn't appear to have much around it, so this looks like it's a great option!

After researching some more, the Renaissance near the port also has availability and similar pricing, however, its reviews are as good as the RI Intracoastal. Struggling a bit with this decision!

I would go with the Il Lugano location! It is a far more interesting area than the 17th Street area. Just my opinion.

Il Lugano! We stayed once pre-cruise. Best bell captain. Lots of good advice on bars and restaurants in the area. And great happy hours along water. Live music later in evening, all within walking distance. Interesting place as it is home to many people in their condos.

Il Lugano! We stayed once pre-cruise. Best bell captain. Lots of good advice on bars and restaurants in the area. And great happy hours along water. Live music later in evening, all within walking distance. Interesting place as it is home to many people in their condos.

Thanks! I booked Il Lugano!