Earliest flight out of Seattle

3G_cruisers

Yes I know there are a thousand posts about departure time but it is Tuesday, found a flight back to the east coast that is a good price, if I attempt to read through all the posts the fare will have doubled.

The scenario dock in Seattle Tuesday morning in May direct flight back to the east coast on Delta it is at 11:30am flight doable?

Have 2-20 somethings, a 55 year old and an 80 year old who refuses to use a wheelchair and her is pace makes a snail look like a speed walker.

Will Uber / Lyft from terminal to airport and use the luggage check in option at the cruise port.

Hopefully that covers it, TIA

Personally, I think it’s doable, if the 80 year old agrees to use a wheelchair for debarkation. You could do self assist debarkation, and make sure the Uber/Lyft driver gets on Hwy 99 (Alaska Way Viaduct) and take SR 509 to the airport.

Being a Tues., you will hit some traffic in the downtown area, but after you get through downtown, you will be going against commuter traffic on 509.

Are you on Carnival? I know they have Tues. roundtrips. If so, you will be at Pier 91, which is about 2 miles north of Pier 66. Pier 66 is basically right under the Viaduct.

Of course, another possibility is staying the night at an airport hotel and taking an early flight the next morning. I have stayed at the Sleep Inn a couple of times, when I have really early morning flights and it’s reasonable and convenient.

I would weigh the cost of a later flight versus staying an extra night and leaving Wed. morning. Also, a lot has to do with stress level too.