Hotel Near San Pedro Cruise Terminal

sbollin

Me and my sister are taking a Princess Mexican Riviera cruise from the San Pedro Cruise Terminal. We will be flying into LAX from Seattle the day before and need a hotel for one night before the cruise. Any recommendations near the San Pedro Cruise Terminal?

Me and my sister are taking a Princess Mexican Riviera cruise from the San Pedro Cruise Terminal. We will be flying into LAX from Seattle the day before and need a hotel for one night before the cruise. Any recommendations near the San Pedro Cruise Terminal?

Many cruisers use the Crowne or Doubletree. Also, the Maya is mentioned.

You can google hotel rates San pedro calif for rates for the date you need.

IF you have Hilton points use the Doubletree. I think the Maya is too far away and won't shuttle you to that port as it is close to the Long Beach port.

If you don't have Hilton points then I'd join their frequent stayer program before booking to get a better price.

If you have IHG points then use the Crowne.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

We just used the Crowne Plaza. They had a shuttle to the port

for $5.50 per person. From what I gather, the Double Tree is probably nicer.

But the rates were quite a bit higher. Our room was nice though.

Sunrise Hotel. It is older but $200/night cheaper than the Doubletree. They have a shuttle but also is only .6 miles to the terminal. http://sunrisesanpedro.com/

This is from their website: t

he only hotel on the harbor in San Pedro, California. We are across from the USS Iowa Battleship, Maritime Museum and Ports O' Call Marketplace. Our hotel is the closest to the World Cruise Center where most major cruise lines dock.

Edited by bsg1978
more information.

Sunrise Hotel. It is older but $200/night cheaper than the Doubletree. They have a shuttle but also is only .6 miles to the terminal. http://sunrisesanpedro.com/

This is from their website: t

he only hotel on the harbor in San Pedro, California. We are across from the USS Iowa Battleship, Maritime Museum and Ports O' Call Marketplace. Our hotel is the closest to the World Cruise Center where most major cruise lines dock.

Has anyone stayed at the Best Western Plus in San Pedro on Gaffey St? It looks nice online. They list a shuttle to the port also, not sure if it is complementary.

Has anyone stayed at the Best Western Plus in San Pedro on Gaffey St? It looks nice online. They list a shuttle to the port also, not sure if it is complementary.

We have. It was a nice property. we would stay here again. Shuttle was complimentary but sign up early to get your preferred time.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2581330&page=2

Post 33 starts the hotel pictures into page 3.

We have. It was a nice property. we would stay here again. Shuttle was complimentary but sign up early to get your preferred time.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2581330&page=2

Post 33 starts the hotel pictures into page 3.

Thanks. They look like nice rooms and not too far from port with breakfast and a shuttle.I think we will keep or reservation for now.