Referral Coupon Thread- This is the only one!

I am afirst ime Seabourn guest and my self and my wife are taking a transatlantic in November 2018. We have booked thru a TA and have paid the deposit. Will this scheme be of any use to us ? We are UK based.

Ian

Hi - we have been on a number of Seabourn Cruises but have never received a referral coupon or details of how to pass on to friends etc. Can anyone advise please? Some posts suggests scheme was closed many years ago but can’t believe this from the number of posts.

Any help appreciated

David

Just booked a 20 night for Nov 2018. TA said Seabourne is giving us a $200 p.p. OBC I asked the TA about the CC OBC vouchers and he said SB would honor only one? A) Is that true? B) $200 seems low, no? There are better out there if someone has one. Thoughts?

Yes it is true. So take one or the other. But you can combine the referral OBC with the Carnival stock OBC.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I've taken two Seabourn cruises, and had both kinds of OBCs on each one. I leave for my third Seabourn cruise in two weeks, and we have both kinds of OBCs registered on our invoice.

Any idea why this is a problem for some and not others?

It specifically states on the coupon that it cannot be combined with another Seabourn provided OBC. Perhaps your non referral OBC was provided by your TA. The only time I have know Seabourn to provide an exemption from this rule was when they gave us an OBC in lieu of a fare reduction when the fare when down prior to final payment.

It specifically states on the coupon that it cannot be combined with another Seabourn provided OBC. Perhaps your non referral OBC was provided by your TA. The only time I have know Seabourn to provide an exemption from this rule was when they gave us an OBC in lieu of a fare reduction when the fare when down prior to final payment.

You have been missing out. I’ve been getting the following OBC credits:

Shareholder

Referral

TA

No mistake here. It has been replicated.

Carnival Shareholders credits are not considered coming from Seabourn. Those credits are a benefit given by Carnival Corporation. Travel agent credits come out of the agent commission.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi first time cruisers on Seabourn!

I have a Referral Coupon for you if your cruise starts before May 20th 2018. This will give us both a $400 on board credit. I will handle all the paperwork.

Please mail me at jag60uk at yahoo dot com

Thanks

John.

• 2 weeks later...
We are first time Seabourn cruisers and are booked through a TA for a trip in June 2018. We just learned about the Referral OBC. Anyone have a coupon good for June? My email is:

Pvmeistrel at aol dot com

Hi SoBay. Just sending you an email with all the info you need. Look out for incoming from Grumpy Old Man - and keep looking forward to that Seabourn cruise. Sure you will love it. :D:D

• 2 weeks later...