MSC Dubai Itinerary

zjc

Hello

Im wondering if someone can advise. I am booked on the 14th January 2017 sailing of MSC Fantasia out of Dubai to Abu Dhabi, Qatar, Bahrain.

I am having some trouble finding out if UK citizens need to apply for any form of Visa's for visiting these destinations or if MSC sort out the Visa?

I have tried their customer support line who just gave me a link to a webpage that doesn't exist anymore.

Thanks in advance for your help

ZJC

Hello

Im wondering if someone can advise. I am booked on the 14th January 2017 sailing of MSC Fantasia out of Dubai to Abu Dhabi, Qatar, Bahrain.

I am having some trouble finding out if UK citizens need to apply for any form of Visa's for visiting these destinations or if MSC sort out the Visa?

I have tried their customer support line who just gave me a link to a webpage that doesn't exist anymore.

Thanks in advance for your help

ZJC

"...Passport holders from all EU countries, Andorra, Australia, Brunei, Canada, Hong Kong, Japan, Malaysia, Monaco, New Zealand, Singapore, San Marino, South Korea, United States and the Vatican will be granted a free of charge visit visa on arrival in the UAE. "

http://www.projectvisa.com/visainformation/United_Arab_Emirates

Hi Both

Thanks for your replies. I did ring and ask MSC but they said they don't give Visa information which is the first time I've ever known a cruise line not tell you if you require a Visa.

Looks like we won't need to apply for any which is always good news and make the cruise easier.

Always best to check!

Darcy - I'll let you know how it is, haven't cruised on MSC for a few years now so interested to see if they have changed. We are trying yacht club for the first time.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Hi Both

Thanks for your replies. I did ring and ask MSC but they said they don't give Visa information which is the first time I've ever known a cruise line not tell you if you require a Visa.

Looks like we won't need to apply for any which is always good news and make the cruise easier.

Always best to check!

Darcy - I'll let you know how it is, haven't cruised on MSC for a few years now so interested to see if they have changed. We are trying yacht club for the first time.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Hello zjc. We are going on an Emirates cruise in 6 weeks but not with MSC. we're doing some of the same ports and we too are British but live in Spain. I can confirm what others have said, that you wont need a visa. Hope you enjoy your cruise. Happy cruising. :)

• 1 year later...