Msc Splendida Internet Packages

dleafy

I've been looking at the internet packages and they seem quite cheap. I'm looking at the surfer package for our trip round the Persian Gulf on Saturday.

I've never had an internet package on either Royal Caribbean or Princess who we've sailed with.

However, I seem to recall something about 'logging out' after using it.

Can anyone elaborate?

Cheers

Davy !!!

You need to register your details once you've purchased a package. Each time you use the Internet you log in and it starts using your allowance, once you've finished you log out. If you don't it will stay connected and you'll be using up your data allowance. It's very straightforward once you've signed up.

Have a great trip.

You might also be able to use the MSC for Me app too as Splendida was having the technology installed during the refit, although the app is still saying coming soon for Splendida.

If they haven't made it available up to now, I doubt MSC plans to have it in use for the Dubai season. It looks to me like they installed it just for the China season.

If they haven't made it available up to now, I doubt MSC plans to have it in use for the Dubai season. It looks to me like they installed it just for the China season.

Although they've installed it ready for the China season, I was just hoping they might make it available before that. New technology is never rolled out without initial issues, so if they were sensible they'd activate whilst Splendida is in Dubai and iron out the issues ready for China being tickety boo. Now, I say that with years of IT implementation experience and common sense but unfortunately MSC's IT department are...lets say, often less proficient ;)

Although they've installed it ready for the China season, I was just hoping they might make it available before that. New technology is never rolled out without initial issues, so if they were sensible they'd activate whilst Splendida is in Dubai and iron out the issues ready for China being tickety boo. Now, I say that with years of IT implementation experience and common sense but unfortunately MSC's IT department are...lets say, often less proficient ;)

I agree, CF. I'm a little disappointed that it's not up and running at the moment. Maybe they'll roll it out on the repo to Japan for the reasons you stipulate (i.e. to iron out the issues) :confused: I know that's not much use to you ......... but it would be for me! :)

Edited by Beamafar

I agree, CF. I'm a little disappointed that it's not up and running at the moment. Maybe they'll roll it out on the repo to Japan for the reasons you stipulate (i.e. to iron out the issues) :confused: I know that's not much use to you ......... but it would be for me! :)

Still 43 days for them to activate for our sailing...not that I'm counting :D

I'm not even sure I'd really use it but I'll keep checking if it accepts our booking number.