Questions for Seaside YC Cruisers

helenb

18001. It looks like there are stairs presumably down to the YC lounge between 18001 and 18002?

This doesn't answer your question but I just watched this last night and it's your cabin. Not sure if you've seen but thought you might be interested if you haven't [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

This doesn't answer your question but I just watched this last night and it's your cabin. Not sure if you've seen but thought you might be interested if you haven't [emoji4]

Wow, that is cool! Thank you so much for linking to this, most thoughtful of you!

I had been a bit concerned that the view might be blocked by the dining room and/or the bridge, but it looks just fine :)

I wonder if lotion and soap is also provided (I couldn't see any) or just what was hanging in the shower.

According to YouTube videos, there are some little toiletries in the YC suites. And I believe there is still the standard soap/shampoo dispenser.

I wonder if lotion and soap is also provided (I couldn't see any) or just what was hanging in the shower.
In the video posted by lovetocruise2002, you can see between 0:38 and 0:40 that there is liquid soap and shampoo in the shower in wall mounted dispensers

In the video posted by lovetocruise2002, you can see between 0:38 and 0:40 that there is liquid soap and shampoo in the shower in wall mounted dispensers

yes, I know. I did see that. I was asking about the little bottles of lotion, shampoo and conditioner, which I did not see on the counter.:)

Windlicht said they're there.

yes, I know. I did see that. I was asking about the little bottles of lotion, shampoo and conditioner, which I did not see on the counter.:)

Windlicht said they're there.

I watched the video by windlicht a while ago and it does show some toiletries outside of the shower. Just not sure what they are exactly because the guy in the video doesn't say exactly.

I also have cabin 18001 port side forward and would like to know if the entrance to the YC restaurant is accessible on the port side as i saw a post

saying the entrance is on the starboard side. I looked at the deck plan but could not determine how the layout is. The plan shows the hallway stopping at the restaurant wall. The reason I am asking is because I am physically challenged.

They didn't turn anyone away for tshirts and shorts at lunch in the YC restaurant. The YC restaurant is not crowded for lunch as many opt to eat the steak and rotation of lobster and lobster sized shrimp at the grill on deck.

Wait............What????????

They have Lobster and lobster size shrimp? Is this at the grill in YC? Can not wait for March 10th to get here.

Wait............What????????

They have Lobster and lobster size shrimp? Is this at the grill in YC? Can not wait for March 10th to get here.

Here is a link to a really good video on the Seaside. It's 35 minutes long, but at 5:55, while taping on the One Deck, you see the giant prawns at the grill.

Hi. I have cabin 16003. Can we access the YC lounge on that side (think it is port side) or do we need to

go around the other way (are there openings/doors on port/starboard side)? I'm asking since I'm with my mom and it would be easier not to walk around. If not, it will still be good since little foot traffic.

Thank you!