Miss Me jeans anyone???

sharod

I normally wouldn't take jeans on a cruise, but my next cruise is a motorcycle cruise. As in, ride your motorcycle up the gangway, park it, and ride off as a group at the different ports of call.

I need to invest in a couple more pairs of jeans. I would like to get some embellished jeans. Miss Me have caught my eye. There are no stores near me that carry them. I can order them from Macys and numerous other retailers.

Does anyone wear this brand? If so, what is your opinion of them. They are quite $$$, at least for what I am used to paying for jeans. So I guess if I decide to purchase them, I will probably wait for a sale. I'm not in the desperate stage yet;).

So, anyone with any experience with this brand??? Or, something that is similar.

Thanks much!!!!

I love Miss Me. They are my favorite jeans. If you have a mall nearby the store "Buckle" carries Miss Me. I buy them for myself and my 8 year old daughter. I believe you can also order directly from Miss Me's website.

Edited by angelndscz

I love Miss Me. They are my favorite jeans. If you have a mall nearby the store "Buckle" carries Miss Me. I buy them for myself and my 8 year old daughter. I believe you can also order directly from Miss Me's website.

Well, there is a Buckle in the Columbia mall on the way Baltimore where my daughter lives. And another at the Park City mall near Lancaster, PA. We will be going to both places in the next month or two. Guess I will have to make a stop!!!!

Thanks for the info. It is greatly appreciated!!!

Love the jeans, I normally buy them directly from their website. But you may want to try a pair on for size first. They seem in my opinion to run a little small. If you a a Bohme Boutique near you, they have a different brand than Miss Me, are less expensive and just as cute. I will look at the brand tonight and send another reply with that info. I'm sure other stores sell them as well.

Love the jeans, I normally buy them directly from their website. But you may want to try a pair on for size first. They seem in my opinion to run a little small. If you a a Bohme Boutique near you, they have a different brand than Miss Me, are less expensive and just as cute. I will look at the brand tonight and send another reply with that info. I'm sure other stores sell them as well.

Try LA Idol jeans

Hi,:) I googled this brand.....may I ask what is so good about them? Just curious really. Guess I am out of touch, never heard of the brand.

Ha ha, until a few weeks ago, I never heard of them either!!! I personally like the stitching and embellishments on them. But, that being said, I would hate to spend the money without being able to try them on first to see how they fit me. I also would not buy them unless they were on sale. Yep, I can be cheap:D. I purchase my jeans and capris, Bandolinoblu's brand, at Sam's Club:eek: for $16 - $20 range;). Same ones Macy's sells for double that. So the thought of shelling out $50 - $100 plus, makes me stop and try to find out a little more about this brand.

Ha ha, until a few weeks ago, I never heard of them either!!! I personally like the stitching and embellishments on them. But, that being said, I would hate to spend the money without being able to try them on first to see how they fit me. I also would not buy them unless they were on sale. Yep, I can be cheap:D. I purchase my jeans and capris, Bandolinoblu's brand, at Sam's Club:eek: for $16 - $20 range;). Same ones Macy's sells for double that. So the thought of shelling out $50 - $100 plus, makes me stop and try to find out a little more about this brand.

Hi Sharon:) thanks for the reply. I cannot and will not wear jeans

that are below my waist.....I am fat in the middle area and prefer

(especially jeans) to come to my waist. I have a couple of pairs

here that I love...an old pair called "Additions" made by Chico's

and actually, a pair from QVC in their "Denim & Co".....they fit me

really well!

Are these Miss Me Jeans low rise? I cannot wear them but then

again, I am like you and I don't spend 100.00 for jeans.

These are a low rise or (Hip hugger) as they were called back in the day, below the belly button. They are made for a slender figure. No they are not a forgiving stretch jean. They are typically worn by young adults.

Ahhhh....thank you for the info.....they are not my kind of jeans.

And that is just fine with me;)....I am not slender and don't care

to spend 100 bucks on jeans.

These are a low rise or (Hip hugger) as they were called back in the day, below the belly button. They are made for a slender figure. No they are not a forgiving stretch jean. They are typically worn by young adults.

Actually, not all of them are low rise, they have several cuts and styles. I buy the ones that are not low rise as I also try to stay away from low rise and this brand is my favorite. Also, I am 38 with 4 kids. They are very comfortable and flattering on me.

I like buckle because they track my previous purchases and the sales people are great. I usually just walk in and they ask me what I am looking for and I tell them jeans that are not low rise. They grab 5 or 6 different pair (various namebrands) and off into the dressing room I go.

Actually, not all of them are low rise, they have several cuts and styles. I buy the ones that are not low rise as I also try to stay away from low rise and this brand is my favorite. Also, I am 38 with 4 kids. They are very comfortable and flattering on me.

I have been looking at the different styles and have found several mid-rise pair that are not much shorter in the waist than what I am used to.

That's promising. Because I, too, do not like jeans that sit low.

I have been looking at the different styles and have found several mid-rise pair that are not much shorter in the waist than what I am used to.

That's promising. Because I, too, do not like jeans that sit low.

One more brand to try.. Silver Jeans! I was actually at a local store and looked at the Miss Me. I saw a few other brands that were cute and tried them on as well. The Miss Me's were ok, but I tried on the Silver jeans and fell in love. They were $79, a little higher of a rise, and had nice stitching but not over the top.

• 2 months later...

I get all of my jeans at Steinmart these days. They have stylish brands that fit real women with curves. I went to Nordstroms Rack and tried on about 20 different pairs/brands and couldn't find anything that fit me right. I have a large bottom and cannot stand anything too tight or too low cut, and most jeans make me look even bigger.

I get all of my jeans at Steinmart these days. They have stylish brands that fit real women with curves. I went to Nordstroms Rack and tried on about 20 different pairs/brands and couldn't find anything that fit me right. I have a large bottom and cannot stand anything too tight or too low cut, and most jeans make me look even bigger.

You are preaching to the Choir:eek:;):rolleyes:...large bottom.......

I found a new pair but not at Steinmart, although I love it there:)

I decided to try a pair from Susan Graver who is with QVC and I

have to say I really like them! A bit of spandex, they fit in the waist,

hips AND bottom......and they are soft!

SAMs club has a pair of bling pocket jeans from nine west in stores and online right now for $26. Much higher rise than miss me but not frumpy. They fit like bandolinos.

Yep, those are the ones that I usually buy. They used to carry Bandolinos, now they are Nine West. Same basic styling and fit. I look at them every time I am at Sam's Club. I may still pick up a pair or two!

Since starting this thread, I have purchased 2 pair of Miss Me's. They do sit a little lower than what I am accustomed to, but not so far to be uncomfortable. Very stylish, and look great with heels and boots.

• 5 years later...