Oosterdam Comedian

510picker

I was on the 11/11 - 11/17 cruise on the Oosterdam and there was a comedian by the name of Craig Carmean. He did a mix of music and comedy that I thought was great!

At the end of his show, he mentioned that he had take video throughout the cruise and would be posting videos on his YouTube channel. I made a mental note to check them out once we got home because I had seen him walking down the pier at Amber Cove filming and talking to himself. Since he hadn't performed yet, I didn't know he the comedian on our ship. My actual thought was, "Look at that nut job walking around filming himself."

Turns out this "nut job" produces some really entertaining videos! He's posted 5 or 6 short videos from the cruise that I've really enjoyed watching and thought maybe a few of the other HAL junkies might enjoy too. This was his first time performing on a HAL ship and he hopes to do more in the future.

The link below is to a time lapse video he did leaving Port Everglades. I believe it's just under 7 minutes long, which is typical for most of them.

https://youtu.be/NdGVCLjE29c

PS - I have no affiliation with him, just a satisfied customer!