Best drinks onboard

Cancruizer

Hi All,

What are some of your favorite drinks on Princess? What MUST we try? Have loved the Toasted Almond Martini at Crooners in the past and DH enjoyed Lemontini and the mojitos Can`t wait to cruise again :D:ship::hearteyes:

Thanks!!

You can’t go wrong with a gin (Bombay Sapphire or Hendricks) martini with olives. Another one of my favorites is a Manhattan (whiskey, sweet vermouth, bittters, and a cherry). Those are about the only two cocktails I drink.

I did try a drink on the princess menu that I think was called an almond hot chocolate. It was good!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi All,

What are some of your favorite drinks on Princess? What MUST we try? Have loved the Toasted Almond Martini at Crooners in the past and DH enjoyed Lemontini and the mojitos Can`t wait to cruise again :D:ship::hearteyes:

Thanks!!

Quantum of Solace at Crooner's. Have not tried the toasted almond martini. Will need to try that on our next cruise!

Also love a Manhattan with vanilla bitters. I take my own bitters!!

Thanks for the suggestions so far... I think I will try the Breakfast at Tiffany's. I think I tried the Chairman of the Board a few years ago and enjoyed. Not available anymore?

It is still available; it just hasn't been one of the reduced priced drinks offered lately in the platinum elite lounge (or whatever it is called).

My favorite is chairman of the board which at one time was offered in the PES lounge but alas no more at discount price. Last cruise I feel in love with the green apple martini.

Yes, love the Chairman of the Board. Really sorry it is not a drink of the day in the PES lounge.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

On the Crown this past Jan I fell in serious like with the Chocolate & Chili Margarita at Outriggers (see pics). I tried all of them (except the strawberry one, as I am allergic) and the only one I didn't like was the Sweet & Smokey, but I'm not a whiskey lover. I love Tequilla, it always tastes like more ;)

Cheers,

Deb

Margarita List

The Chocolate & Chili

Last cruise I tried something new for me.Beverly Hills Ice tea. It has everything in it but main ingredients are Vodka

and Gin. Didn't feel strong till I stood up. Tasted great.

Also love the toasted almond Martini.

Hi,on a Coral repo early this year,they done a bollywood iced tea.11/2 ounce measures of top shelf vodka,gin,tequila,rum,cointrau all mixed with lime juice and ice,then topped with champagne.I had 3 of those and just about stood up,lol,cheers,Brian.