Customer Service

CoupleUK

UK

Why is the customer service so poor at MSC in the UK?

Its bad enough when the website is down but something else when it is supposedly working but isnt.

We are due to enjoy a B2B on Splendida in a few days time.

Instead of looking forward to the exciting build up, I have been on the phone to them 3 times this week.

We completed all the online forms and all was ticked as OK

Our e-docs should have been sent but nothing.

I have requested them online and nothing.

I have phoned them 3 times and have been assured they will be emailed and still nothing.

To make matters worse the 2nd cruise on our B2B has now vanished off our bookings.

The whole saga is just so frustrating.

WHY cant they solve such a simple thing FFS.

At least if the docs dont arrive we are in yacht club and have black cards so they can resolve it onboard (I hope).

Why are cruise line websites so problematic? Royal Caribbean and Celebrity are just as bad - but at least customer services are better.

Grrrrr

I´m on the same boat, but I´m in Mexico. Completed everything online, it showed as complete but the Request your tickets button did nothing. Nothing at all. Of course I never got them. Now the button is not even there anymore, at least my reservation is. The call center was no help at all. The website is just terrible altogether.

Since MSC is big in Europe I would have thought the european sites would be much better.

As for your now gone booking, hasn´t happened to me but I´ve seen several posts on these forums that it has happened to other people too, then it would eventually just show back up.

I guess patience is a must when booking with them.

Sorry for the issues you are having...esp with your B2B right around the corner.

Just wondering...did both you book with MSC directly? I have 2 reservations booked directly with MSC and they were helpful. The reservation I booked via TA, that has been more of a challenge for me.

That's crazy....but I hate to say it....it's just as bad here in the US!! So darn frustrating!

With that said, MSC just emailed all my doc 30 days out....without me asking for them!!

None of this makes sense!!

That's crazy....but I hate to say it....it's just as bad here in the US!! So darn frustrating!

With that said, MSC just emailed all my doc 30 days out....without me asking for them!!

None of this makes sense!!

Ours were also emailed 30 days out without request.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Since MSC is big in Europe I would have thought the european sites would be much better.

Not at all. I can guarantee this.

I guess patience is a must when booking with them.

Yes, oh yes. "Phantom cabins", no flight ticket confirmation until the very, very last moment, we had it all :cool: But finally, everything goes well at the end by magic, this is the famous italian way.

Whether it is pure chance or (I doubt) that someone at MSC reads CC, Im not sure.

Docs have just arrived by email - phew.

Still cant believe we got YC for £700 each per week so I guess I was due some stress lol

Now, I hope our butler is reading this and has our drinks ready ;p;p

Whether it is pure chance or (I doubt) that someone at MSC reads CC, Im not sure.

Docs have just arrived by email - phew.

Still cant believe we got YC for £700 each per week so I guess I was due some stress lol

Now, I hope our butler is reading this and has our drinks ready ;p;p

If you got that price it is fantastic!! Here in the USA I just priced the Feb 2018 on that ship and for 2 people Seniors it would be $3,627 or 2,647 UKP.

• DepartingSat, Feb 24, 2018
  • VendorMSC Cruises
  • Ship NameMSC Splendida
  • Rate CodeSPCA8107E
  • Rate Code Description2 For 1 Promo
  • Cabin TypeSuite (YC1)

Balcony Cabin

We booked in 2016, using the 5%+15% Discount on Voyager Club section.

They sent our confirmation emails with a footnote which said "book B2B and get extra 10% off second cruise" so we called them to ask for that 10%. They knew nothing about the offer until I sent them a copy lol

Sadly, such deals are few and far between (if not impossible) now it seems.