pictures of Nieuw Amsterdam

mamaofami

I’ve asked this on a few forums. These photos are apparently more guarded than the Crown Jewels.
To be fair, trying to find photos or YouTube videos of any one specific Holland America ship, taken during any one specific three week period, is extremely difficult. Even with Carnival, being that specific will generally be too restrictive to find what you're looking for, and Carnival passengers post far more photos and videos than Holland America passengers, in my experience.

Our "best hope" - really - is that there is "one of us" - someone who is active in a cruise-oriented online community - who understand the impetus for our interest in these specific photos/videos, who went on their cruise understanding that interest and intent on satisfying it.

For example, I knew, going into our last cruise, that Carnival passengers are always hungry for scans of the daily schedules, so even though we didn't read them or use them at all (because we had all that info available to us on Carnival's HUB app), I still dutifully gathered them up and scanned them the day after we got home.

Barring someone being that intentionally helpful to the online community, I'm expecting that we might have to wait several months before someone casually posts what we're looking for, if past history of the frequency of posting such photos and videos is any indication.

Thanks for doing that InTheWASide! I hope pic 160 with the red cushions is an old one. And if it's not an old one, I hope I don't get that room. lol

I thought the same thing. The black/gray with red cushions was the old decor.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums