My Mini review Regal 1/7 - 1/14

framer

We've been on the Regal for the last week. The Internet has been great and feels like 4G LTE speed. I've not had any issues with the network. We had a cabana in the Sanctuary for a 1/2 day yesterday. It was wonderful, it has to be experienced. Cost was $140 and come with 2 welcome drinks, your choice + bottle of wine, snacks choice of sandwiches, 3pm tea with more sweets. Almost forgot tons of relaxation. The wife left happy. This is our 1st time stepping up to Club Class and I will get it again. I'm scolding myself for not trying it several years ago. Our cabin steward, Rafael has been great, very personable and helpful. We got another Cabana when in St Maarten, again a perfect afternoon.

We had a CC M&G on the 1st sea day, it was well attended and 8 ships officers showed to answer questions. It was the best M&G I've been to.

Yesterday, the weather was perfect, spent most of the day on the balcony reading, cool breeze in the shade.

We did not get the Medallion but the only difference I saw was the door would not unlock for us.

Fastest I've seen embarkation on and disembarkation, ever.

I know they had a unexpected roll out of the Medallion Class but from what I'm seeing it will be a nice addition to our cruise experience. I'd heard that the TV were now touch screen but my TV was NOT a touch screen. Screen around the ship are touch screen. You can touch your cruise card to the sensor on the public screen and create your aviator. Then touch your card on any other public monitor brings your aviator to the screen so you can tickle it.

Last thought, I really missed not being able to get lasagna from room service. A salad with lasagna was been a treat for lunch on my balcony for years. Room service was speedy.

framer

Last thought, I really missed not being able to get lasagna from room service. A salad with lasagna was been a treat for lunch on my balcony for years. Room service was speedy.

framer

Did they remove this from the room service menu? We were on the Crown over Christmas and it was on the menu then.

Did they remove this from the room service menu? We were on the Crown over Christmas and it was on the menu then.

It was not on the memu and I made an inquiry and was told they no longer have it:(.

framer

Thanks for posting your review. The lasagna was one of my favorites. But on a ship with the expanded Alfredo's menu, I can always enjoy agnolotti and the veggie antipasto as my go-to lunch when we're on the ship during a port day. We sail on the Regal next month.