Eden at Eden 15 Nov

The morning was sunny but cool. Unfortunately the swells and wind were developing and our visit was cancelled. :( But just as well, winds developed to Beaufort 8 and choppy swells around lunchtime for the rest of the afternoon.

Never the less a very enjoyable cruise.

The morning was sunny but cool. Unfortunately the swells and wind were developing and our visit was cancelled. :( But just as well, winds developed to Beaufort 8 and choppy swells around lunchtime for the rest of the afternoon.

Never the less a very enjoyable cruise.

Thanks for the update, I wondered what was happening as I saw that shot early in the morning and when I looked later on , the ship was heading back to Sydney.

Glad you enjoyed the cruise.:)

Eden missed Eden but back to Noormal with Noordam last Monday. Perfect day for a visit . Edens now has a free shuttle bus into town and around the beach. New wharf started and hopefully finished in 18 months.

Eden missed Eden but back to Noormal with Noordam last Monday. Perfect day for a visit . Edens now has a free shuttle bus into town and around the beach. New wharf started and hopefully finished in 18 months.

Thanks for the update .:)

Will the new wharf be for ships to dock or for landing passengers ashore on tenders?

Great little town Eden, 3 hours down the highway from us. We go down there now and then for a couple of days whale watching.:p

I bet the Whale Museum there is doing well from the cruise ships.:halo: And the Eden Fishermans Club would do some business, always good for fish and chips and an icy cold Adult Beverage.