Getaway question

dinkydee718

I wouldnt book the cabin that high up in case ship get rocky you will really feel it

Sent from my SM-G955U using Forums mobile app

We prefer the highest deck that has cabins above and below. Never had an issue with movement even on one rough sailing. Was rougher in the lower deck common areas.

Trying to decide on whether to book deck 15 or 16 on the Getaway. Does anyone know if one is better/quieter, more convenient to things...than the other?

I am not sure what the other posters on this thread are talking about.

Deck 16, you are in the Haven courtyard. Easy access to the restaurant, bar, pool, and sundeck. Stay on the starboard side if you can so that you are under the Haven sundeck and Vibe (less chance of late night activity on the deck above you).

Deck 15, you are off on your own, kinda detached from the Haven proper. Stay on either end of the hall (forward or back toward the entrance) to avoid any potential of noise from the gym weight room which is in the middle of the hall.

I am not sure what the other posters on this thread are talking about.

Deck 16, you are in the Haven courtyard. Easy access to the restaurant, bar, pool, and sundeck. Stay on the starboard side if you can so that you are under the Haven sundeck and Vibe (less chance of late night activity on the deck above you).

Deck 15, you are off on your own, kinda detached from the Haven proper. Stay on either end of the hall (forward or back toward the entrance) to avoid any potential of noise from the gym weight room which is in the middle of the hall.

Thank you so much! Will do Deck 16, as we prefer to be near the Haven amenities.