Current Status of Coke Freestyle Machines on the Royal Caribbean fleet.

BillOh

When you’re on a ship without the machines, do you just hand the souvenir cup to someone at the bar/wherever?

Correct, bartender, bar server, or restaurant wait staff. They may also ask to see your SeaPass card. Plus, the SeaPass card alone is enough to get a soda - the special cup is not mandatory.

I will be sailing on the Brilliance December 2018. I can’t believe how many calls I’ve made to Royal Caribbean and they are adamant that the Brilliance and Radiance class of ships all have the freestyle Coca-Cola soda machines. I explained in detail how I cannot find evidence that they do and I’m reading online that as of May travelers have said the online that the Brilliance does not have the freestyle machine. Even had someone from Royal Caribbean tell me that the Brilliance is in with Liberty and Independence class of ships. Obviously they have hired people who don’t have all the facts. So has anyone sailed on Brilliance in the last few months that can verify if it has the freestyle machine? Want to know before I purchase the beverage package in advance.

I will be sailing on the Brilliance December 2018. I can’t believe how many calls I’ve made to Royal Caribbean and they are adamant that the Brilliance and Radiance class of ships all have the freestyle Coca-Cola soda machines. I explained in detail how I cannot find evidence that they do and I’m reading online that as of May travelers have said the online that the Brilliance does not have the freestyle machine. Even had someone from Royal Caribbean tell me that the Brilliance is in with Liberty and Independence class of ships. Obviously they have hired people who don’t have all the facts. So has anyone sailed on Brilliance in the last few months that can verify if it has the freestyle machine? Want to know before I purchase the beverage package in advance.

In February 2018, there were no freestyle machine on board.

Update with Mariner info.

NOTE document kept in MSWord, this forum drops random characters. Sorry.

Quantum Class

Quantum of the seas - Seeking input – Same as Ovation?

Ovation -5 total 2 in Windjammer, 1 in Sea plex and 2 in Sorrento’s– Credit snoozer of the seas 1/’18

Anthem -6 total 2 in Windjammer, 1 in Sea plex and 2 in Sorrento’s – See post #80 courtesy brklyn78

Timf2001 notice 1 in Fuel Teen Disco.

Oasis Class –

Oasis - 7 machines total

4 in the Windjammer, 2 on the promenade near Sorrento’s, and one in the arcade.

This was verified by multiple sources

Allure - 8 machines total

4 in the Windjammer (2 each side) , 2 on the promenade near Sorrento’s,and one in the Arcade also there is one in the Wipeout Café?

Harmony -8 total

4 in the Windjammer (2 each side) , 2 on the promenade near Sorrento’s, and one in the arcade.

- 1 in the minibites –courtesy of racerxpeedy

Symphony

Similar to Harmony, except it has El Loco Fresh whereMinibites is on Harmony. – Courtesy madra2112 post 164.

Freedom class –

Freedom - 7 machines total. 4 in the Windjammer, towards theback, 2 on each side. 2 on thepromenade near Sorrento’s. 1 in the arcade area.

Liberty - NONE

Independence

2 in the Windjammer and 2 near Sorrento’s. -Credit littlebritain – post 159

Voyager class –

Voyager – None

Explorer – 6 total, 4 inWindjammer and 2 on promenade – Via sergeant655 post 161

Adventure - 4 total, 2 in Windjammer, 1 on each side, and 2 on the promenade

This is from my May 2017 memory,feel free to correct or verify

Navigator – None as of May 2015

Mariner – EpcotBill and jrappshave shown evidence of them – for sure 2 on promenade seen on youtube = July2018

Radiance Class

Radiance – None

Jewel 4 in Windjammer, all theway back, 2 on each side. (Sneak in back door if WJ closed)

Brilliance – None

Serenade - None

Vision Class

Vision – none as of 11/17 – Post168 DJD1000

Enchantment – 3 total, 2 in the Windjammer port side and 1 in the Centrum -credit Ourusualbeach Jan ‘18

Grander – Yes, – 5 total, 2 on each side of the Windjammer and 1 in the Centrum -credit snorkelaway post142

Rhapsody - Yes, per 2 inWindjammer and one in the deck 6 Atrium per jmh2006

Majesty – 2 machines total, 1 on each side above the Windjammer in the area near Sorrento’s

Empress - None

Quantum of the Seas has no Freestyle machines (taken out or covered up with an 'out of order' sign) while in China but this could change when the ship goes to Singapore.

Thank you for that info. I'll update the list soon.

• 3 weeks later...
To the best of my knowledge, only Jewel has these among the Radiance class ships.

Thanks, Bill!

I splurged for the nonalcoholic drink package and was hoping to have fun freestyling it. But I will drink my weight at Café Latitudes instead. :D

I too have the deluxe bev package and want to know about bottled water and juice. So the bars keep bottled water on stock for people to get at the bar.

Correct. Fresh squeezed OJ is normally only available at breakfast, though on some ships there is a juice bar.

Thanks-never had deluxe bev package and want to enjoy the “bottled water and bottles juices”. Didn’t realize that the bars on the ship would stock enough bottles for the peep who have the packages. Water is brought to the rooms if you buy the water package, but not the deluxe, right?

Thanks-never had deluxe bev package and want to enjoy the “bottled water and bottles juices”. Didn’t realize that the bars on the ship would stock enough bottles for the peep who have the packages. Water is brought to the rooms if you buy the water package, but not the deluxe, right?

Correct.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Bill I was on Allure two weeks ago. I see you have a ? mark next to wipe out cafe. The allure does have a machine in the wipeout cafe and its working well. I found the machines next to sorrentos not as good as the others. The response time from the touch screen didn’t work well. Maybe I just haven’t used many freestyle machines but that’s what I got out of it. I know this was probably more info than needed but figured what the heck.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

When we had a boardwalk cabin on Harmony they gave us a Coke package. Maybe this was just Harmony....but when I tried to get just water (Dasani) out of the machine, you had to choose a flavored Dasani water. So I got the Power Aide when I used the machines.

I asked the dude in Sorrento's and he told me to get plain water I had to go to the bars.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Hi Bill I was on Allure two weeks ago. I see you have a ? mark next to wipe out cafe. The allure does have a machine in the wipeout cafe and its working well. I found the machines next to sorrentos not as good as the others. The response time from the touch screen didn’t work well. Maybe I just haven’t used many freestyle machines but that’s what I got out of it. I know this was probably more info than needed but figured what the heck.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thanks for that, when I went on Oasis, they don't have one there.

• 2 weeks later...
When we had a boardwalk cabin on Harmony they gave us a Coke package. Maybe this was just Harmony....but when I tried to get just water (Dasani) out of the machine, you had to choose a flavored Dasani water. So I got the Power Aide when I used the machines.

I asked the dude in Sorrento's and he told me to get plain water I had to go to the bars.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

We just booked Boardwalk cabins on the Allure that comes with a beverage package but now I'm confused if that is just soda or if it comes with bottled water and specialty coffees