Harmony OTS Deck 14 - Bed placement?

We have booked Harmony for the upcoming winter. Back in 2013 we sailed on Allure and had a balcony on deck 14, we liked to location and desided to book in the same location on Harmony. Since we are traveling with a baby the placement of the bed will be important (because of the stroller). How can we find out where the bed is in our cabin? We have booked 14 546, but have the option to change cabin to 14 544, 14 542 or 14 540 if we would like to do that.

Look at the deck plan and find cabins that are connecting. The cabin on the left as you enter the cabin will have the bed by the bathroom. The cabin on the right will have the bed by the balcony. This pattern will repeat with every pair of cabins.

I believe my bed is by the balcony (12181), but I would prefer it not be. How would I go about trying to change my cabin? Do I call or email someone before the trip (June 2nd), or do I wait until I am on the ship? Thanks.

Harmony 06/02/18

I believe my bed is by the balcony (12181), but I would prefer it not be. How would I go about trying to change my cabin? Do I call or email someone before the trip (June 2nd), or do I wait until I am on the ship? Thanks.

Harmony 06/02/18

Your cruise is next week and you are looking to changing cabins? Good luck with that. Your cruise is either sold out or very close to it with very few cabins available. You cannot change cabins once on board. Call the RC number and see what is available.

Harmony 06/02/18

If you are asking if the location of the bed can be moved with in the cabin...it can't.

Sent from my STH100-1 using Forums mobile app

Wow, I’ve not really had rude comments to my questions before. Just so you know, both of your responses are off-putting and I’m really not interested in replying with you anymore. Thanks for making me feel stupid.

Harmony 06/02/18

• 2 months later...

We were on Harmony a few weeks ago and my family had 15540,15542 and 15544. I was in 155444 and it was a nice room. Our western itinerary docked on starboard side at Labadee and Falmouth. We did hear a little chair scraping from the Solarium a couple of mornings around 7 AM. There was a DJ one night from 11:30--1:30. That was a bit loud. We could hear nothing from neighboring rooms or from Adventure Ocean. The room is very close to the elevators. We really enjoyed the view from the balcony, especially Labadee. We had an overview of the whole area. We would definitely book those rooms again. We had Omar for our Steward and he was FANTASTIC!!

Enjoy your cruise.

Jim

Even if the third person is only a baby will RCI let them book a cabin that only holds two? All cabins that can hold three or more people are going to have the bed by the bathroom.

There have been many cases of Royal allowing 2 adults and a child under 2 to book a cabin for 2 as they can put a pack n play in the room.

Even if the third person is only a baby will RCI let them book a cabin that only holds two? ...

Maybe one of our resident travel agents can confirm, but I thought if the baby was young enough, Royal would allow the baby to be booked in a stateroom that only holds two, and provide a pack n' play for the stateroom.

There have been many cases of Royal allowing 2 adults and a child under 2 to book a cabin for 2 as they can put a pack n play in the room.

Maybe one of our resident travel agents can confirm, but I thought if the baby was young enough, Royal would allow the baby to be booked in a stateroom that only holds two, and provide a pack n' play for the stateroom.

I didn't know which was why I brought it up.