Anthem Breakfast and Lunch

Is there sit down restaurants for breakfast and lunch? I’m not much of a fan of Buffet

Usually, breakfast & lunch (on sea days only) are served in the Grande restaurant. Breakfast in the Grande consists of a menu and a wonderful buffet filled with goodies. Lunch on sea days only consists of a regular menu and a wonderful Tutti salad bar with made to order pasta station, buffet items and other hot dishes.

On my January Anthem Carib cruise they had this spectacular dessert table with cakes, fresh fruits, ice cream, cookies and a wonderful chocolate fountain as the center piece. When the chocolate touched the vanilla ice cream it developed a hard shell like the brown top at Dairy Queen. Oh my.:)

Hope they still have it at our upcoming August cruise.

• Like 1

Usually, breakfast & lunch (on sea days only) are served in the Grande restaurant. Breakfast in the Grande consists of a menu and a wonderful buffet filled with goodies. Lunch on sea days only consists of a regular menu and a wonderful Tutti salad bar with made to order pasta station, buffet items and other hot dishes.

On my January Anthem Carib cruise they had this spectacular dessert table with cakes, fresh fruits, ice cream, cookies and a wonderful chocolate fountain as the center piece. When the chocolate touched the vanilla ice cream it developed a hard shell like the brown top at Dairy Queen. Oh my.:)

Stop, you are making me hungry! I'm looking forward to your review to hear about all of the goodies they offer.

Personally lack the patience for long sit down lunch in mdr, but dw enjoys it so with mediocre choices in Windjammer ate in Chic three times during recent 9 night Anthem sailing. Was actually impressed. They have two menus which alternated daily containing items like risotto, fried chicken, and lamb chops plus those great salad and desert bars. Personal favorite was lasagna in bolognese sauce.

This was in Chic during our 7/26 cruise.

We always do breakfast in the dining room. I, too, am not a fan of buffets...and it's nice to be seated and served!

My Daughter loves Main Dining, misses the days when on Royal you sat at same assigned Main Dining table for Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner and had same Waiter/Asst all day, Sea and Port Days...

Not sure when Royal ended this...

My Daughter loves Main Dining, misses the days when on Royal you sat at same assigned Main Dining table for Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner and had same Waiter/Asst all day, Sea and Port Days...

Not sure when Royal ended this...

Its simply not warranted any longer. You want big ships, tons of no typical cruise activities, more variety, want to keep the price-point lower. Staff gets reduced, service level suffers. But what the hell, now we can ice skate in the Caribbean now...

Sent from my iPad using Forums