7 Jan SD2 cruise

vandrefalk

We leave Thursday to spend a couple of days in St. Thomas before departing on SD2 to St. John, Tortola, Peter Island, Anguilla, St. Barts, Virgin Gorda and Jost van Dyke. Can't wait! 4 new islands -- and there is a rumor that Capt T will be in command! We're staying at the Crystal Palace in St. Thomas. Will try and post a couple of on-board reports (if I can be peeled off the sun beds!).

In the meantime, Happy New Year to all!

Vandrefalk

Vandrefalk,

Sounds like a great itinerary. Hope you have a wonderful trip. I'll be very interested to hear about your visit to Peter Island. This is a new port stop for SD. Please share details when you return.

I'm quite intrigued to hear the rumor about Captain T but will tell you not to get your hopes up. He's on vacation through late Feb. but I'm confident that you'll have a great trip nevertheless.

Happy New Year to you and please do post once or twice while onboard next week. Thanks.

Yes, Capt T is supposed to be on vacation til around Feb 21. However, Miami said he would be on this cruise -- so either their info isn't up-to-date or he's being called back for some reason -- in which case, I don't imagine he'll be too happy to interrupt his vacation. We'll see who's there to greet us on the 7th!

Vandrefalk

Yes, Capt T is supposed to be on vacation til around Feb 21. However, Miami said he would be on this cruise -- so either their info isn't up-to-date or he's being called back for some reason -- in which case, I don't imagine he'll be too happy to interrupt his vacation. We'll see who's there to greet us on the 7th!

Vandrefalk

Bon Voyage Vandrefalk!

Sounds like a wonderful itinerary! Peter Island is one of my favorite places ... we have stayed at the resort and the beaches are wonderful. Will be interested to hear about what facilities and beaches you use there.

Have wonderful trip!

Enjoy the Crystal Palace! Is Ronnie picking you up at the airport? We had a fine time there for one night pre-sailing in 2005. From the Palace balcony, you could see the SDII in Crown Bay while eating breakfast ... ahh heaven. :D

Have a fabulous time, and if you get a chance please remember me to Noli and Rey, my musician pals. And if you're lucky enough to have Capt J aboard please give him my warmest regards!

Looking forward to hearing all about it when you return, wish I were going to be there too... it's been six weeks since I left SDI and I'm definitely having withdrawl symptoms:(

¡buen aventura!

alita

Archived