10 Days on Seadream??

suzcruised

Wondering if any thought on length of sailing. Looking at doing 3/20 for 10 days on SD1. Have been on only for a 5 day sailing last year and a little concerned about length of time. It is a great island itinerary, but do they change up anything during longer sailing.

Thanks

We head out tomorrow to join SD2 on a 9 night/10 day sailing. This will be our longest time on board to date as we usually sail on the 7 night sailing. I can honestly tell you that last year after 7 nights I WAS NOT ready to disembark.

There are others (Frequent Traveler, TOY Bar and ctbjr come to mind) who have done the crossings for many nights and probably can speak to the issue of "changing things up."

I suspect that we won't see any repeat of food offerings on our 9 night cruise like you see on some of the larger main line cruises.

Not sure I am of much help ... but I can honestly say that I can't wait to spend 10 days on board a SD yacht:D

Having done a transatlantic on SD, which only has one day in port out of 12, rest assured, as Mae West said, too much of a good thing is wonderful! Ten days will fly by and you will have a wonderful time.

Having done a transatlantic on SD, which only has one day in port out of 12, rest assured, as Mae West said, too much of a good thing is wonderful! Ten days will fly by and you will have a wonderful time.

my very first crossing was 13 nights - which the Captain said was 2 nights more than was needed - we were barely moving the last couple of days, but I loved (except for the spa bill which got way out of hand).:o I never want to get off and return to the real world and am headed off to a 9 nighter today. Next goal is a 14 day back to back SD voyage.

FT

We did a 9 night a few weeks ago. There were no dinner duplications, and since all the stops were different, it was just a few more days of that wonderful SD experience. I had done a 7 before, which went much too quickly!

Archived