Tell me about Premium on Norwegian Air

rwdtgb

I know it is late for me since we booked already going from MCO to LGW in December on Norwegian Air. We booked the premium cabin can anyone who has experience traveling in Premium with them tell us what to expect. Thanks for the input.

More like a Premium Economy -- than a true Business Class, but you cant beat the fare especially for one way travel.

787 is a great plane. They only allow a 20Kg bag (2) to so pack accordingly If you are not using a Flex fare they charge for changes and ticket is not refundable. Food is OK -- much better than E. Seat has great leg room but is a little narrow for my big butt.

I do not think they have a lounge yet at MCO (they depart on A side). They use the No. 1 lounge at Gatwick.

Better than Flying Virgin PE.

Thanks Paul

We usually fly BA in either World traveler plus or club world. The fare was hard to beat so we thought we would give Norwegian a try. Do you know since I belong to the Admiral club if we could use that before the Norwegian flight in Orlando? Thanks Tom

More like a Premium Economy -- than a true Business Class, but you cant beat the fare especially for one way travel.

787 is a great plane. They only allow a 20Kg bag (2) to so pack accordingly If you are not using a Flex fare they charge for changes and ticket is not refundable. Food is OK -- much better than E. Seat has great leg room but is a little narrow for my big butt.

I do not think they have a lounge yet at MCO (they depart on A side). They use the No. 1 lounge at Gatwick.

Better than Flying Virgin PE.

Why don’t you like Virgin PE?

Why don’t you like Virgin PE?

Out of Orlando Virgin uses their 747-400. Old planes and No really segregated cabin - especially upstairs it was a mix of PE and Economy. Two toilets upstairs which was designed by Boeing for business class. Hard to get a good night sleep if you are in front with a bunch of people in queue for the WC.

Down stairs separate cabin but has a crowded feel 2-4-2 seating. Out of MCO/Orlando (Mickey Mouse country) too many kids in PE it is fairly easy to use points to book into PE.

Don't like them -- but I occasionally do fly them. But Norwegian is now competition.

Thanks Paul

We usually fly BA in either World traveler plus or club world. The fare was hard to beat so we thought we would give Norwegian a try. Do you know since I belong to the Admiral club if we could use that before the Norwegian flight in Orlando? Thanks Tom

If you're a paid Admirals Club member, you generally don't need to show a boarding pass to enter the club. The problem you'll have is that each of the piers at MCO have separate security and the Norwegian flight leaves from a different pier as American (at least at the present time). So, you'd need to clear security twice to use the AA lounge.

There is a priority pass lounge in the Norwegian pier at MCO, though, if you have access through any premium credit cards.

Out of Orlando Virgin uses their 747-400. Old planes and No really segregated cabin - especially upstairs it was a mix of PE and Economy. Two toilets upstairs which was designed by Boeing for business class. Hard to get a good night sleep if you are in front with a bunch of people in queue for the WC.

Down stairs separate cabin but has a crowded feel 2-4-2 seating. Out of MCO/Orlando (Mickey Mouse country) too many kids in PE it is fairly easy to use points to book into PE.

Don't like them -- but I occasionally do fly them. But Norwegian is now competition.

Thank you for the explanation and the 747 seating does sound like a mess. I’ve booked Virgin Atl DXB to LHR in Premium Econ on their 787 in December. We usually try to stay in business for a longer flight but it’s a day flight and I felt the price was just too good to pass up. I hope we’re not disappointed