Hi, we visited the end of December, the second RC ship to come back after the hurricane. We too were concerned about the damage so we opted to go on a boat tour with Billy bones. I will attach a couple pictures. Also be sure to check out Cheapo Dad's trip report in the Royal Caribbean forum, he visited on the same cruise and has tons of helpful info. 1518408521951.jpg.a857aff3ae66787a6272afa65396291a.jpg

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Forums mobile app

1518408472434.jpg.f6493e9c691dee3f3c17365190b12dd1.jpg

We were on the same ship as berjdrberjdr and harryfat1 and took the bus to Mullet Bay for the AM and walked over to Maho to see some planes in the afternoon. I would not worry about hurricane damage. Any effects it has on the beaches is pretty much gone, except for some big rocks on Maho, and the beaches are as beautiful as ever. There are signs of the damage on the drive to the beach, but nothing to worry about - just a true statement of the power of Mother Nature. Enjoy your day and get off the ship for sure. It would be a huge missed opportunity to stay on the ship for this port of call.