Anthem Specialty Dining Reservations with a Child

hardingk

Has anyone booked and prepaid for speciality dining reservations on the Anthem with a child? When booking online, I have to pay at time of booking, but believe kids are free or reduced rate. Will I be credited back what I paid ahead of time? Anyone have any experience with this? Thanks!

Has anyone booked and prepaid for speciality dining reservations on the Anthem with a child? When booking online, I have to pay at time of booking, but believe kids are free or reduced rate. Will I be credited back what I paid ahead of time? Anyone have any experience with this? Thanks!

Yes, you will get a credit onboard for the difference. I would confirm with the people at the restaurant if the child will be required to order off the children's menu in order to qualify for the lower price.

Yes, you will get a credit onboard for the difference. I would confirm with the people at the restaurant if the child will be required to order off the children's menu in order to qualify for the lower price.

i just book prepay for the adults online and when i get on board I confirm I have a table big enough for the children as well. Never had an issue.

Either of these methods works.

I have a table for 9 booked on our Allure Easter week cruise, via the pre-cruise planner dept. Only pre-paid for 6 adults and will take care of the children fare at restaurant.