Adventure Of The Seas Feb 2018!!!!!!

While others don't control you, consider how the forum would work if everyone posted cruise reviews with a separate thread for every day of it. It'd be a jumbled mess, and hard for people to follow the report from end to end. For the typical 7-day cruise, 7 different threads.

Richard.

Right. I'm going to make a new thread when the cruise starts called "RC Adventure of the Seas 2018" on Saturday (2/17) That thread will contain all the days. Not a new thread for each day but a new thread containing all of the days together.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

ATTENTION EVERYONE, I never meant to get it into anyone's mind that I was make a new Topic or Thread for each day. I meant that they would all be in one. This thread has kind of been messed up and unorganized due to lack of communication and understanding. Thank you and if you wish to follow my review, please keep an eye out for a NEW THREAD titled:

"RC Adventure of the Seas 2018"

It will contain all of my reviews of the days as well as your comments.

Also, if you are on the Adventure of the Seas starting February 17, 2018, feel free to message me or email me and we could talk about the upcoming cruise, excursions, and more. My Email is: jakepaniccia@outlook.com

Thank you all for your cooperation and understanding.

Hi, Jake. I don't want to appear dense, but does that mean you will be posting a new thread RC Adventure of the Seas 2018 that will include the entire week or will there be a new thread for each day? For example RC Adventure of the Seas 2018 - Saturday. Have a great cruise.

Jake, I have a sincere question for you.

Is your school closed next week?

Sort of related to this. I have friends from Michigan where I grew up whose kids also do not have school this week. Many years ago the Detroit schools discovered they could save $500K (in 1980s dollars) by closing for a week in the middle of winter and turning down the heat, thus saving money on utilities. Some of the suburban districts followed suit, so now they have an extra week off.

My friend decided to take advantage of the week by flying to Orlando and then hopping on Oasis.

Hi, Jake. I don't want to appear dense, but does that mean you will be posting a new thread RC Adventure of the Seas 2018 that will include the entire week or will there be a new thread for each day? For example RC Adventure of the Seas 2018 - Saturday. Have a great cruise.

no I will be posting each day on one thread titled "RC Adventure Of The Seas 2018" which is now uploaded!!!!!!