Adventure Deck 11 Junior Suites?

Hi all! I’m strongly considering an Adventure of the seas cruise for Spring break 2019 for a family of 4 with 2 young kids. Yesterday I was able to book an Ultra spacious ocean view (8500) at a great (refundable) rate. When my wife & I talked about it at dinner, her biggest concern was the lack of a balcony. So I’m now looking at balconies again. Rooms 9376/9381 are an interesting combo of connecting balcony/interior rooms that would work for our family, so that’s another potential location.

In looking at Junior suites, however, it appears there are 4 junior suites on deck 11. They are all available to book for our dates. In dutifully reading all information possible about the Adventure updates, it appears these rooms are (or will be) brand new additions to the ship.

Am I correct that they are new? If so I imagine they’d be the nicest since everything will be brand new as opposed to just furniture & carpets. The location also looks ideal with easy pool access, etc. Am I missing something here, or are these particularly good options if we go the Jr. Suite route?

Any thoughts from you experienced cruisers about these Jr.Suites (as opposed to any of the options) are greatly appreciated! Thank you!

We booked an interior room 1101 on Mariner later this year for the easy pool access and just to change things up a bit. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for no weight room noise. If I hear Mariner or Adventure have issues, I'll probably swap to a different room.

Yes, all staterooms on deck 11 are new. As such, we've had no reports about them as yet.

We were told at a party that they will be open in a few more weeks. They look pretty nice that high.

One thing Voyager fans will have to note- the cabins block the starboard side access to the peek-a-boo bridge.

We were told at a party that they will be open in a few more weeks. They look pretty nice that high.

One thing Voyager fans will have to note- the cabins block the starboard side access to the peek-a-boo bridge.

Never thought about the peek-a-boo bridge access.

I know one person who is very interesting in whether those deck 11 staterooms will be ready in a couple of weeks!