The "New" Adventure of the Seas Pics

Sorry -- not sure I'm reading this correctly. Any idea what deck / location we'll be getting on in Bayonne (May '18 cruise) -- will it be deck 4? Also -- any idea if it's different for accessible boarding (traveling with a wheelchair passenger)?

We just returned from the Anthem in Bayonne and will be sailing on Adventure in May. My husband uses a walker and they are very accommodating and will direct you to the elevator that will take you to the embark deck. I hope this helps.

It's been increasing in the last few years. As long as the cruise line refuses to address the situation, it will continue to get worse.

Agreed. The scary thing is that untrained "service dogs" have not been trained in how to interact with the public. I recently read an article where a "emotional support" dog bit a woman at the airport. The airlines and cruise ship companies need to put on their big boy panties and deal with this now. No real service dog would attack the public. For the most part they are so well behaved you don't even know they are there.

Video of the wave pool on Adventure of the Seas. Filmed on 02-13-2018.

5mHD3Tij5Sc

Your video brings back a funny (not so at the moment) memory.

I was sailing on Liberty back in 2010 with a friend and we were taking a water aerobics class. About halfway through the class the sea got incredibly turbulent and that is what happened, almost in a second -- it was incredible difficult to even get out of the pool.

staying in stateroom 9655 this july, heard they were re doing some interior rooms. anyone know if this one was included, thanks!

From the reporting it seems like all of the cabins were "redone" - but that was usually limited to carpet and the sofa.

I'm going to need a pop culture dictionary to communicate with you. Maybe Tim can spare Courtney and she can act as my interpreter.

I think he means the sauce burns because he’s stirring the pot. I’ll confirm with Courtney in a few minutes. She’s better at translating RickSpeak.