Seaside - Balcony vs. Suite

lucky1ns

It looks like the only suites that are available are on deck 9. Whereas the balcony cabins are more varied. Best place for a balcony? Any tricks or things to look out for? I just started looking around but I think this is the ship for me. Going to the Carribbean in May 2019 so I have plenty of time to browse.

There are Aurea S3 Suites on the back of the ship which are possibly the best ones on it, there are those on Deck 9 side aft with the long balcony but the cabin interior is the same as the standard cabins! then there are the B3 Aurea balcony cabins on Decks 9,14 and 15 Forward which are also designed the same as the standard cabins, Deck 9 forward have longer balconies that have sun loungers on them.

There are also SJ3 Suites with a whirlpool bath on the balcony, there are 4 of these on every deck of cabins and are on the angled area of the ship.

Could be the others are sold out, did you try clicking on change cabin so it gives you the other decks ?

It might be a problem with the website of MSC as discussed in a thread from last week.

Try a different browser as other passengers said that the CHROME browser works.

I was able to book the cruise on my iPhone (!! imagine the size of the screen) using

CHROME APP and all available rooms on all decks were shown.

Oh, and you can cross check with websites of cruise brokerages if other cabins are available.