Wind Vista Suite 738: Pictures?

ShotsnCruises

After our Wind cruise last month, we found ourselves not using the veranda as much as we thought we would. The port intensive itinerary with no sea days, staying in port late most nights, and the rough seas at night kept us in our very comfortable suite. When we booked our consecutive cruise for next year, we booked in the Vista Suite 738, knowing that it was much larger than a regular vista suite.

Does anyone have a detailed description, or better yet, pictures? I want to know what will be different.

Thanks!

When I went on for lunch on a visit last year, I asked to see 738. I did take photos I'm sure but no idea what I've done with them.

But will say it was noticeably bigger and more squarer.... but you can see that from the plan. I can say with confidence you will appreciate its size.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 10 months later...
Thanks Les! Welcome home.

Thank you.... and excuse the bump!

Have you been on yours yet? (I expect its about to start shortly?

Just bumping this is I've gone a bit cruise mad.... and about to book a third to look forward to... this latest one back on the Wind. They offered 435 and I asked unexpectedly for 738 and to my surprise have got it.

I was actually planning on doing a SE Asia trip overland in Spring 2019 - but the offers from SS now include free air fares and I've managed to bag a great deal to include flights from LGW to FLL which suite us perfectly.

I have this same question. We booked Suite 738 for an upcoming cruise in May, and I haven't been able to find any specific information, other than it's larger! Any details to share?

Last year we were in Balcony 724. We thought we'd been clever by near enough being under the pool bar so we thought that would be a good location. Learning from that, when the put (drag!) the chairs away, the bar area is where they are put as they are under cover. Like many things,you see with your eyes shut. I really think all of the chairs were stacked in that area - but I really didnt take that much notice.

What I will say (from my 724 suite) was that from about 7am and from 11pm for a period of about 30 mins, you could hear the chairs. If you are a light sleeper and in your room at those sort of times, they will disturb you. It wasnt that big a deal for me.

Now 738 will be on the opposite corner. I doubt there will be any noise from the deck, but you may hear the elevator. Comments to date seem to suggest you wont.

I'm taking 738 regardless. Having looked at the deck diagrams, I'm convinced its a great choice - and not just for the size - and approx 40% larger.

We were in 738 last week and loved all of the space. We didn't utilize half of the drawers/cupboards available and since there were two desks in the room, we both had our own personal areas for all of our stuff.

We heard noise from above us only once during the week and never heard the elevators.

We liked the room so much that we have booked it again for next year's cruise.

We were in 738 last week and loved all of the space. We didn't utilize half of the drawers/cupboards available and since there were two desks in the room, we both had our own personal areas for all of our stuff.

We heard noise from above us only once during the week and never heard the elevators.

We liked the room so much that we have booked it again for next year's cruise.

Thanks Declady. Great to hear. I've been in 738 on a ship visit (so knew just how big it is), but the noise factor was the only unknown, but thought from my stay in 724, that it wouldn't be much of an issue even if ianythingcould be heard from above.

Long way off yet and 2 in front of this one to go first. :D