Just scored a GS on Vision

Akina13

Hi All - This "newbie" has a question. Are the above 2 mentioned benefits (no room service fee, and ability to order anything on the MDR menu for room delivery) provided to occupants of all Grand Suites on all the RCL ships (Like the Adventure)? Thanks!

No room service fee! Nice!! You can order anything on the MDR menu?

Yes. Of course, if you order one of the premium entrees, such as the extra cost whole Maine lobster, you will have to pay extra for that.

Hi All - This "newbie" has a question. Are the above 2 mentioned benefits (no room service fee, and ability to order anything on the MDR menu for room delivery) provided to occupants of all Grand Suites on all the RCL ships (Like the Adventure)? Thanks!

Yes, this is a consistent perk across the fleet for all suites of category Grand Suite or better.

Thanks, Clarea! I'm sure I'll have a bunch more questions before my DW and her "group of gals" embark (on Adventure) in September. Best Regards.

You're welcome, and this is the place for questions.:)

Before you purchase a drink package you should know that they have a lounge where you can get free drinks before and after dinner.

This will cut down on the number of drinks you buy and the package might not be worth it, especially if you don't have a lot of sea days.

Before you purchase a drink package you should know that they have a lounge where you can get free drinks before and after dinner.

This will cut down on the number of drinks you buy and the package might not be worth it, especially if you don't have a lot of sea days.

Thanks! Since it's a 4 day cruise and just the 2 of us we decided not to get the drink package :) appreciate the tip!

Thanks! Since it's a 4 day cruise and just the 2 of us we decided not to get the drink package :) appreciate the tip!

We always get drink package even though we book Grand suites, concierge lounge on most ships is limited time with a limited choice of drinks, and lousy wine selection, you should get a breakfast in a specialty restaurant and concierge should walk you off ship at disembarkation which we really like, also if port has it free luggage direct

Some friends surprised us with a downpayment for European on the Royal Caribbean Vision. This is a long delayed and needed vacation. Did they choose the right boat? And is Royal Caribbean like how cruises are shown on commercials?

Vision is an excellent choice, very well run ship. We did a transatlantic on Vision and several other Caribbean cruises and I'd jump at the chance to sail on her again.

Vision is an excellent choice, very well run ship. We did a transatlantic on Vision and several other Caribbean cruises and I'd jump at the chance to sail on her again.

I'm warming up to the idea reading through these comments. I would have chose a lakeside hotel had the choice been up to me, and wasn't sure what to think to be honest with you. We're running with it, I'm curious to see what this is all about. We have a few friends from Europe that we maintain contact with, and a little birdy must have been listening to us talk about going there some day. Sounds like they chose the right ship, we're excited.

• 4 weeks later...
Quick Question...

We will be traveling with our 11 year old daughter,staying in a grand suite. Will she be able to join us in the Concierge Lounge, or is it only for adults?

Thanks in advance.

Rob

Yes, she will be able to join you in the CL or any lounge on the ship for that matter.

I'm warming up to the idea reading through these comments. I would have chose a lakeside hotel had the choice been up to me, and wasn't sure what to think to be honest with you. We're running with it, I'm curious to see what this is all about. We have a few friends from Europe that we maintain contact with, and a little birdy must have been listening to us talk about going there some day. Sounds like they chose the right ship, we're excited.

I think you'll be very happy. Vision is one of my favorites. We did the Baltics last year on her. She is older, but still in great shape. Since you are doing a European cruise she is, in my opinion, the perfect ship for it. European cruises are very "port intensive." You really use the ship to dine, sleep, and as transportation from port to port. The at sea days, usually very few in Europe, are a time to relax and rejuvenate after long days of seeing the ports. A cruise is a great way to see Europe and Vision is a great ship for it.