The "New" Adventure of the Seas Pics

I am hearing that the Adventure of the Seas has been in drydock getting a complete renovation, and will be returning to sea very soon.

I also heard that all the cabins will have new furniture, carpets and curtains.

If anyone is cruising on the AOS after it comes out of drydock, can you please share pics of the cabins..etc?

We will be cruising on AOS in May, and I am getting really excited about it. :D

We cruised on her "sister" ship Explorer 3 times and loved it, so I am sure we are going to love the AOS too!

Many thanks in advance. :D

I am going on the first sailing after drydock, February 12-17, and following the cruise, I will start a thread where I will post not only pictures, but also my videos. Stay tuned, Robert

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I am going on the first sailing after drydock, February 12-17, and following the cruise, I will start a thread where I will post not only pictures, but also my videos. Stay tuned, Robert

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

That's awesome Robert. Thank You! Looking forward to it..

We will be staying in the promenade interior if you can get a pic of that too. It would be greatly appreciated.:)

I am hearing that the Adventure of the Seas has been in drydock getting a complete renovation, and will be returning to sea very soon.

I also heard that all the cabins will have new furniture, carpets and curtains.

If anyone is cruising on the AOS after it comes out of drydock, can you please share pics of the cabins..etc?

We will be cruising on AOS in May, and I am getting really excited about it. :D

We cruised on her "sister" ship Explorer 3 times and loved it, so I am sure we are going to love the AOS too!

Many thanks in advance. :D

They usually don't change all carpet, curtains, furniture during Dry Dock unless worn or extremely outdated, that's usually done year round on case by case basis. Brilliance/Serenade still has original furniture and are same age as Adventure...

They usually don't change all carpet, curtains, furniture during Dry Dock unless worn or extremely outdated, that's usually done year round on case by case basis. Brilliance/Serenade still has original furniture and are same age as Adventure...

They just might be since she's leaving San Juan and heading for a whole new itinerary. Love Adventure but won't be on her until October 2019 for her Snowbird cruise. Enjoy all of you that will be sailing on her soon.

I read an article online that it would only be inside and ocean view cabins that will be completely upgraded with new, but when I spoke to a Royal Caribbean representative, she said that ALL the cabins will be getting new furniture, carpets, curtains, etc. :D I hope so.

Sailing in April - been counting the days since last May. It's our first RC cruise, so refurb or not, it'll be new to us.

Enjoy your cruise :) I'm sure that it was a beautiful ship even before her refurb. I checked out several youtube videos from people that have cruised on her, and the ship is gorgeous anyway!

I am curious about the excursions on this cruise, so if anyone has any tips, I would appreciate it. Thank you in advance.

Besides all the water slides and water activities at Atlantis in the Bahamas, is there anything else to do there?. The rest of the crew will be joining in on all the water sports in Atlantis, which I am not really in to, so debating if I want to even go there with them.

I am curious about the excursions on this cruise, so if anyone has any tips, I would appreciate it. Thank you in advance.

Besides all the water slides and water activities at Atlantis in the Bahamas, is there anything else to do there?. The rest of the crew will be joining in on all the water sports in Atlantis, which I am not really in to, so debating if I want to even go there with them.

Excellent walking food tour in Nassau:

https://www.trubahamianfoodtours.com/tour/bites-of-nassau-food-tasting-cultural-walking-tour/